Thread: Odyssey is trash | Forums

Admiralpayne08's Avatar Junior Member

Odyssey is trash

I was a loyal AC fan up to this point. You guys really **** the bed with this oversized rushed crap. You lost a longtime fan with this polished turd.

Lysette88's Avatar Senior Member
    This does not help them anything with improving the game, if you are not telling, what is bothering you. Be a bit more constructive and it might help further development.
     1 people found this helpful

Asgardian02's Avatar Member
    Everyone is entiteled to his/her own opinion but ur not even summing up stuff you dont like, not mentioning ho wlong you played, what difficulty etc.

How do you expect ubisoft to do anything with this feedback that lacks any constructive criticism?

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    The avatar indicates a typical troll account....
     4 people found this helpful

Lysette88's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    The avatar indicates a typical troll account....
    I think so too, but it is so pointless - the game is obviously a very good game, it got praise from many sources, and it wouldn't make me wonder if it would earn plenty of "game of the year" awards. One can argue about design decisions, but not about if the game is a valid AAA title or not. It certainly is - so what is the point of such a pointless topic then - I just do not see, where it helps anyone?
     2 people found this helpful

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    How dare he troll and not compare AC with Witcher

What has happened to the quality of trolling? Trolls would post long threads about

I'm a lifetime fan,
    Game is brilliant BUT..
    point out why it's not witcher 3
    I'm not a hater

now 1 line just like writing FAKE on any youtube clip to draw responses.
     3 people found this helpful

Dj0rdje12's Avatar Junior Member
    Odyssey is best game that has Assasinss creed in its name.If you don't like the fact that game is more of RPG now thats different thing , game as game is amazing.
     3 people found this helpful

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by strigoi1958 Go to original post
    How dare he troll and not compare AC with Witcher

What has happened to the quality of trolling? Trolls would post long threads about

I'm a lifetime fan,
    Game is brilliant BUT..
    point out why it's not witcher 3
    I'm not a hater

now 1 line just like writing FAKE on any youtube clip to draw responses.
    LoL What has trolling come to?
    Well, in the one and only post made, he did mention he was a 'loyal fan' up to this point....

And not even a mention of enemy scaling or lack of shields! ?

Zathras23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Admiralpayne08 Go to original post
    I was a loyal AC fan up to this point. You guys really **** the bed with this oversized rushed crap. You lost a longtime fan with this polished turd.
    Bye Felicia.

Patricia81994's Avatar Member
    I will not say that this game is trash but it's not perfect either i will sum up some of the things that happened to me during my playthrough i'm level 70 since yesterday.

1. this was when i was level 17 and i wanted to kill someone ( a mercenary ) out of my comfort zone. That zone was three levels higher then me i tried to kill a goat a deer and a boar. But with no success i did no damage whatsoever to them they were like in godmode or something. The boar almost killed me though with only one attack but when it's the other way around so i'm three levels higher then them they still have no problems killing me.

2. i'm not sure what level i was at that time it was in my 50th 53/54 but i almost got killed by a civilian it was a woman wearing a dress and she fought barehanded. And i was wearing a legendary armor set with a legendary weapon and i still had about 90% of my health. But i almost did no damage to her and well she kicked my a.s.s and i had to run for my life.

3. yesterday when i was still level 69 i almost got killed by a lion whatever i tried i could not do any damage whatsoever to him with my sword so i had to run and shoot him with my fire arrows from far away.

4. yeah the mercenaries they are just way to powerful in this game they can kill me with only one fire arrow and i am level 70 but when it's the other way around i have to shoot at least 30 fire arrows in their heads to finally kill them and that's just not okay and i'm playing on the easy mode.

5. something entirely different why can i not wield my favorite weapon anymore i can select it but not wield it in the game.

So yeah here are some of the things that happened to me in this otherwise great game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►