Trials Holiday Run!

Howdy y’all!

Bad Bone Sr.

Rev up your engines for the Holiday Run,
    This one’s gonna be a lot of fun,
    Bad Bone Sr. is in town,
    Taking over riders with a feisty frown!

What is the Holiday Run?
    Bad Bone Sr. is taking over the leaderboard, no rider shall be spared!
    Beat the ghost of the rider on top of you, notice that everyone above you is hacked by Bad Bone Sr.
    In order to win over this bad guy, you’ve gotta beat him over & over again!
    You have 3 Legs of 5 days each to own the leaderboard and 4 new tracks to win.

Event Details:

(The Holiday Run will be playable as soon as you hit level 4, so level up fast!)

Leg 1: KTM 450 Rally - 28th Dec – 2nd Jan
    Leg 2: BMW F 800 GS - 2nd Jan – 7th Jan
    Leg 3: Berserker - 9th Jan – 12th Jan

- Each Leg has a roster of 10 tracks and a unique Leg Leaderboard!
    - Scores from your Leg Leaderboard define your rank on the ultimate Event Leaderboard!
    - Everyone gets the same bike with the same level of upgrades, in each Leg!

All legs start at 9:01 AM UTC/GMT end at 9AM UTC/GMT

Holiday Tickets
    To be able to play the Holiday Run, you would require Holiday Tickets.
    You will get a total of 7 free tickets to start the run, and 1 Holiday ticket every 40 minutes.
    Each race in the event costs 1 Holiday ticket!
    The Bad Bone Sr. outfit will double up your free ticket count from 7 to 14!

The Rewards!
    - 4 New Tracks!
    - BMW F 800 GS, KTM 450 Rally, KTM 500 EXC and Bandito Bike Blueprints!

Show Bad Bone Sr. who’s boss of the Frontier, y’all!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    PLEASE tell me times will NOT count for the respective tracks "normal" leaderboard!!!

i only play with the original bikes (yeah, increasing number of KTM runs on the bunker have made me have to not even compete on some showdowns in order not to have records with that OP bike ) so i do NOT want to set new records with either KTM or BMW!

usually they do not count on this type of event, but.................. one can never be sure, devs may have put one semicolon too much on the home village snow code and chaos is just waiting for the event to start to be unleashed...

EDIT: guess leg #2 ends on the 7th, not the 9th, as that's ehen leg #3 starts

Oh neat only the top 1% gets the track. What's even the point of giving pieces out at lower percentages? What are the chances riders will EVER get the rest of those pieces??

I have the exact opposite request as xUBILYNXrLIARSx. Please LET these times count for the normal leaderboard. The last event like this I nailed a perfect run on a track, huge gain over my previous time ... but it didn't save because it was part of the event. There's more people wanting better personal bests than those choosing to die on a weird hill.

Please display the number of players on the Global Leaderboard for this event. How can I tell the effort required to reach top 1%?

It is displayed, always was. Hit event leaderboard, now you are on friends leaderboard, then click global leaderboard. On ios currently around 20k players, do your math.

Originally Posted by alu707 Go to original post
    It is displayed, always was. Hit event leaderboard, now you are on friends leaderboard, then click global leaderboard. On ios currently around 20k players, do your math.
    I do not see it mate. I am on Android. Attaching images.

Here is the screenshot from my phone

On trackmap in game, on the right side is your friends leaderboard. Down in the right corner is a cup above global leaderboard, hit that cup.

Originally Posted by alu707 Go to original post
    On trackmap in game, on the right side is your friends leaderboard. Down in the right corner is a cup above global leaderboard, hit that cup.
    Cheers for that! I feel so dumb now lol :P