Thread: Weird audio problem | Forums

Weird audio problem

I downloaded rainbow six siege not too long ago and at first it was working fine, I played on my rog gl703 while using my Apple headphones and I worked just fine. But lately sometimes after a game or two the audio would just cut out completely and all I hear is weird audio sounds like BRRR and other weird glitchy sounds. The game still works but I hear no sound at all, just the weird glitch sounds going BRRR or RRRRR. Plz help😭😭😭 I really enjoy the game and want to play more but itís hard when every few games this happens

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    I'm sorry to hear that's occurring, Jackysensei

Just to confirm, this only happens with a specific Headset or it happens with any sound device? Have you tried with another headset or perhaps using the internal speakers if you laptop has them?

I'd advise making sure you've verified the game files, as this will check for missing or corrupt files and replace them. You can do this through the steps in the guide here for Steam and for Uplay click the menu under the game icon in the Games list.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post

Just to confirm, this only happens with a specific Headset or it happens with any sound device? Have you tried with another headset or perhaps using the internal speakers if you laptop has them?

I'd advise making sure you've verified the game files, as this will check for missing or corrupt files and replace them. You can do this through the steps in the guide here for Steam and for Uplay click the menu under the game icon in the Games list.
    It happens when I use my Apple headphones and when I donít use anything headset or headphones at all. It occurs with my laptop speakers as well

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post

It happens with my laptop speakers as well not just with my headphones

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Jackysensei! Can you do these PC steps? I'd recommend especially checking on your audio drivers. I'd also recommend disabling any extra background applications as well.

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hi Jackysensei! Can you do these PC steps? I'd recommend especially checking on your audio drivers. I'd also recommend disabling any extra background applications as well.
    I updated all my drivers, did a integrity check on steam and I usually donít have anything running in the background besides discord but the audio buzz still happens.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Jackysensei! Were you able to try the steps to disable the background processes and applications? This would rule out any potential conflicts at the software level. Let us know if you get stuck with anything!

Plz Fix Sound Glitch

I play R6 on PC with SteelSeries headset, the sound glitch begins with strange drone sound, when you droning, even you don't move your drone, you still hear drone sound. At that moment I know, ****, it happens. Then the next round starts with footstep de-sync, end up with absolutely no sound, no matter the gunshot or footsteps. It cannot fix it self until I quit the game and launch again. Please fix it, when the **** happens, I cannot enjoy the match at all. And it def not my own problem cause two of my friends had same experience before. Thanks

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @O_OBlackTech Can you submit your MSINFO and dxdiag files for investigation? Once you've done that, please update this thread with your ticket number. Thanks!