stony3's Avatar Junior Member

Game keeps saying an update is needed to continue playing even though itís updated

I was doing some bunker races and when I went back to the main menu a messaged popped up saying I need to update to continue playing. So I updated and as soon as I reopened the game, the same message popped up. Updated again and the same thing. Deleted the game, restarted my ipod, reinstalled the game, went through the tutorial, and the same message popped up again. I canít go through the in-game support because as soon as I get to the main menu, that message pops up.

A few days ago I was having some bunker problems, but I went through the in-game support and they fixed it (Ticket number was #07598876). Donít know if that fix has anything to do with my current problem but itís worth mentioning.

Playing on an iPod touch on iOS 12.0

What do I do?

I have the same problem, game ask me to Update but App store just give me the option to 'Open' which of course takes me back to the game that says 'Update'

I’v got the same problem. Any annoucement about this from Ubi so this game is really ********

Same issue here on an iPhone 6

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by stony3 Go to original post
    I was doing some bunker races and when I went back to the main menu a messaged popped up saying I need to update to continue playing. So I updated and as soon as I reopened the game, the same message popped up. Updated again and the same thing. Deleted the game, restarted my ipod, reinstalled the game, went through the tutorial, and the same message popped up again. I can’t go through the in-game support because as soon as I get to the main menu, that message pops up.
    A few days ago I was having some bunker problems, but I went through the in-game support and they fixed it (Ticket number was #07598876). Don’t know if that fix has anything to do with my current problem but it’s worth mentioning.
    Hello everyone!

Please contact our support team. They will be more than happy to assist you fixing this issue!