[RESOLVED] 10000 Prestige points STILL not awarded

Both me and my daughter have the year 2 pass and neither of us have been awarded the 10000 prestige credits. 20 hours later and still no futther forward with ubisoft support.
    They are absolutley useless.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Is this related to the degradation compensation? If so, please note that the pack including the 10000 prestige credits must be redeemed in the boosters section of the in-game store.

If it's not related to that, please let me know what the 10000 prestige credits are for.

I'm a season 2 pass holder as well and the 10,000 points are no where to be found in my boosters section. I have sent a ticket to support.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @bordnerr An agent has responded to your ticket regarding the compensation. Just letting you know!

I am a Year 2 Pass Owner and can neither collect the XP Boosters or the Y2P Owner additional compensation. I have not found how to submit a ticket either. Help?

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Darque-Knighttt!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the forums!

You can submit a support ticket by going to the following website, logging in and then selecting 'Contact Customer Support' at the bottom. You will then be asked to fill out relevant details and once your ticket is reviewed, you will receive a response from us

I submitted a ticket to ubi, which they said they would forward on to the Wildlands team. That was two weeks ago. They just closed the ticket. I have not heard anything helpful from anyone. The forums say open a ticket, the support gets forwarded to wildlands team, which gets nowhere. I know when i'm being given the run-around. It's scummy. This is surprising, Ubi support has been great in the past what's up with the lack of help? I've been seeing posts on wildlands and can see others are experiencing similarly poor responses/response times.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Please check if you are able to unlock the pack at this time.

Originally Posted by UbiGabrinth Go to original post
    Please check if you are able to unlock the pack at this time.
    Yes the pack is now available. Thank you for your help, I hope this gets to the many others experiencing the issue.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for confirming crowlecj.
    We're glad to hear that!