CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

Snowflake Season!

Ho Ho Ho!

The festive new Snowflake Season is here!

Check out this massive list of rewards you’ll be unpacking this season!

1) The shimmery and shiny track ‘Night Crawling'
    2) The frosty ‘Winter 3’ Paintjob for the Marauder
    3) The fancy & ornate ‘Christmas Gal’ Costume
    4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, Bandito, KTM 450 Rally, KTM 500 EXC & BMW F800GS

Season Details -

- 4 hour Showdown duration
    - 4 free Showdowns
    - 3 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra showdown
    - 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Sleigh like Santa to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Anyone else feel like "Snowflake" is RL poking at its most critical customers?

Massive list of rewards?! Ha ha ha!

The most asked old track (a year old one) is Treachery, why you keep not puting it for sale on the shop or as a prize in bunker?! Night crawling up your minds as usual...

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    so, you rush us through 2 half seasons and now you give us a 37!!!! days season... how about some balance?

well, more time to stack up some golden tickets

It's going to be good season for me - all I want is rank 9 (only donuts on higher ranks), so I'm not going to spend a single pvp ticket and collect them for future seasons.

It's Christmas, the time of goodwill. Unless you are RL. Huge list of prizes, but not for me. First decent prize is on level 11,which I have never reached, best is 14. Give us mid level players a chance. Merry Christmas

I just took a look at the prizes ... welp, I can phone this season in ... So many tracks I'm lacking, never will they come.

Anyone who needs the track offered, make sure when the showdown starts to restart at once 5 to 10 times. This lets the other player know to do the same but win with a couple less losses. You will then not race until the last 10 to 20 minutes of the showdown effectively winning. The other player collects needed chips; you progress in levels and receive the legend status to recieve the desired track.

The only meaningful prize for me would be the the Costume. That is if at all I try for it. Else, I will be just playing for fun to collect chips for any future tracks released in the Bunker. I have managed to collect 50k+ chips in the two legged event.