Originally Posted by UbiArcane Go to original post
    Hey, everyone!

I moved this over to our technical support section for further assistance. I see there are a few different issues reported here. If your game is stuttering around the autosave, please check out my recent comment on this issue. If you are experiencing stuttering outside of the autosaves, please feel free to contact our technical support team or a technical support agent here on the forums will be happy to assist as well.
    Short said, if you are a victim of the autosave bug, we don't care.

Hey, UbiArcane, are you able and willing to answer the question why there is no possibility to deactivate the autosave function?

We have asked it several times now and we never have got an answer.
    To answer such a simple question would be a good start.

@fc5_spieler: You asking unnecessarily. Ubi never helps you. We, modders, thought about workaround for disabling autosave but we still not found any usable fix.

Originally Posted by RealArmanIII Go to original post
    @fc5_spieler: You asking unnecessarily. Ubi never helps you. We, modders, thought about workaround for disabling autosave but we still not found any usable fix.
    Yes, i know that we'll probably never get an answer to that and other questions.
    But i want to keep the Problem alive in the forum.

And besides of that, It continuously proofs, how pitiful ubisoft behaves, regarding the autosave bug.
     1 people found this helpful

@fc5_spieler: But as you said, we need to keep it alive, that's true. Also, it'll be better and better if there will write more and more players. I also found that the bug is present also on PS and Xbox, so this isn't problem only on PC.

Yes, the engine is basically broken and it should be illegal to sell a broken product imo.

I have tried the game on 3 different pc:s, all with ssd drives and they all have the same problem.

@RealArmanIII and @Ywap If the autosave bug is also present on consoles, that would be the ultimate proof that it is caused by a bad programming.
    Here in the PC section they always can argue that our PCs are the problem. But consoles are all the same, so they can not argue in that way anymore.

Unfortunately too few people report that bug, especially for consoles.

And i fear that a lot of people don't even experience the bug, because they only play the main story of the games.
    It was said already, that to play the main story only, can be done without to get stutters or freezes, like it is for me e.g. with FC ND.
    But when you play longer, do all the side missions, level up weapons and properties and study the whole map, you get the autosave bug appearing for sure.
    It simply seems to depend on the size of the save file that determines the intensity of the bug.

The worst thing is the absolute ignorance of ubisoft regarding that autosave bug.
    I have never seen such a bad behaviour before.

Here is one https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-Loading-Issue

Here is BIG PROOF that changing graphic settings and change SSD or another s*h*i*t*s cannot solve this bug.

And as you said @fc5_spieler, many players just play campaign and don't do all outposts and all expeditions.

It's still unbelievable, because fixing this bug can take one day and this bug is known since release and Ubi do nothing, just milking money from sold game copies... I never saw worst support or company. They don't care about customers at all!

Hello RealArmanIII I can remember that you thought about to try to directly contact Yves Guillemot. Would you mind to do that?

@fc5_spieler: Well, it's good idea, but I think he will be a bit arrogant and doesn't respond because one small unknown guy (me) is nothing... so why he should reply to me?

1 player = zero player

Originally Posted by RealArmanIII Go to original post
    @fc5_spieler: Well, it's good idea, but I think he will be a bit arrogant and doesn't respond because one small unknown guy (me) is nothing... so why he should reply to me?

1 player = zero player
    But sometimes 1 person can cause big changes.
    I'll try it and report what happened.