Thread: Y3S4.1 Patch Notes | Forums

Please Let Us Play Fun Maps

I'm not sure where to suggest this, there are a lot of threads.

Can we please have a server selection option on Xbox? There are a few amazing maps, like House and the Plane, that would be so much fun to play more than once every few hours. There are some maps that are very annoying to play and I can't wait to finish the round so I can (hopefully) move on to a better map. It would be so nice to have a way to have servers that just run these maps, kind of like Battlefield does. I'm not saying you need to rent servers out so people can customize them, but maybe have some options where you can play some of these favorites more often. There is a map and game type preference for multiplayer, but it doesn't work. You can customize the game type you play, but when I put in the maps I hope to play in the settings, it still just puts me in a random game. And even if I do get a map I want, it will just randomly go to another map after the round is over.

In terms of map creation, since House is so popular, why not make multiple house maps? You can change the floor plans and house sizes yet still have the same feel as the one we have now.

Originally Posted by BanditDagger Go to original post
    I'm not sure where to suggest this, there are a lot of threads.

Can we please have a server selection option on Xbox? There are a few amazing maps, like House and the Plane, that would be so much fun to play more than once every few hours. There are some maps that are very annoying to play and I can't wait to finish the round so I can (hopefully) move on to a better map. It would be so nice to have a way to have servers that just run these maps, kind of like Battlefield does. I'm not saying you need to rent servers out so people can customize them, but maybe have some options where you can play some of these favorites more often. There is a map and game type preference for multiplayer, but it doesn't work. You can customize the game type you play, but when I put in the maps I hope to play in the settings, it still just puts me in a random game. And even if I do get a map I want, it will just randomly go to another map after the round is over.

In terms of map creation, since House is so popular, why not make multiple house maps? You can change the floor plans and house sizes yet still have the same feel as the one we have now.
    If you go and look for ten man groups, you can do custom maps. That being said, the maps you have listed are not considered to be popular and likely won't get run often due to them being uncompetitive.