Thread: Y3S4.1 Patch Notes | Forums

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative

Y3S4.1 Patch Notes

Hello all!

The Y3S4.1 Patch deployed today (December 17th) for PC, and will go live tomorrow (December 18th) for console. The Y3S4.1 patch is a bit lighter, but resolves some major bugs and exploits that were discovered with the Wind Bastion release. For console, this patch includes the fix to the Alpha Pack and Renown visual glitch.

The full patch notes are available here.
     3 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    And of course nothing about TCSG12 on consoles... Why ?

Didn't see anything about the exploit or whatever that is allowing defenders access to the roof of Fortress. Until that is fixed, I will be quitting every time that map comes up.
     1 people found this helpful

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    STILL no fixes for console sound glitch.
     3 people found this helpful

Insevin's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by vgrimr_J Go to original post
    STILL no fixes for console sound glitch.
    +1

The only plus side is its usually your own gadgets that are silent so its then easier to hear background noise with less distraction. Still not good but at least there's that upside.

No console Kaid shotgun fix, no sound bug fix?

Cool, just patching the real important stuff like police car visuals good job.
     2 people found this helpful

The amount of work you guys put in this game is awesome and you guys should get more credit for it so thank you very very much and keep it up!

Originally Posted by Insevin Go to original post
    +1

The only plus side is its usually your own gadgets that are silent so its then easier to hear background noise with less distraction. Still not good but at least there's that upside.
    I wish. no its the blitz charging behind me that makes no sound but I can hear cav a freaking mile away.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hello all!

The Y3S4.1 Patch deployed today (December 17th) for PC, and will go live tomorrow (December 18th) for console. The Y3S4.1 patch is a bit lighter, but resolves some major bugs and exploits that were discovered with the Wind Bastion release. For console, this patch includes the fix to the Alpha Pack and Renown visual glitch.

The full patch notes are available here.
    What about the shotty. You nerfed the auto mag hard but don't fix the shotgun for us on console. Sersiously do y'all internally test this crap or not. Or do y'all just give no craps about us on console.
     2 people found this helpful

find it interesting how the PS4 is your largest user base and you put out patches like this. Kaid on console now is dead. You killed him by not fixing an obvious problem. The recoil on console should be different because think about it. YOU'RE USING A CONTROLLER! Every new season the game breaks and im not talking about new maps and characters changing the meta. I'm curious as to how the ranking and renown glitches occurred. How does a simple system that you had in place for multiple season now get screwed up?

There is so much that goes wrong with this game so often that I honestly am getting sick of it and my friends are too. R6 siege is in a constant state of buggyness and feels like a game that never came out of beta. My friend told me that and he isn't wrong. Everyone is getting tired of this cycle. I really like the game but im starting to see greener pastures in other games. You can release 100 more characters but I know deep down the game will be the same buggy mess it has always been and I will have no interest.