Thread: Level of difficulty: Rabbids nightmare! | Forums

Level of difficulty: Rabbids nightmare!

Can we have a history with a level of difficulty that is just too hard for the average player?
    For example, I have beaten the first world with all its challenges and second world up to chapter 6 with the starting weapons and a very limited use of orbs. In many of the levels, I could only find solutions that depended on the ability of the main weapons activating when shooting, so for example, I had a probability of around 5% (my estimation) to beat challenge 1-8 with 520 coins spent on weapons, 0 orbs spent , and team Mario-Luigi-RabbidLuigi.
    A nice way would be to severely limit the earned coins and orbs.
    I think that using the most powerful weapon and all orbs on any battle removes the challenge and so the fun. So I artificially increase the level,but would be nice to have it official and see some kind of world ranking with the strategies used.

UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey, pacoarjonilla!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on this. I'm glad you like to challenge yourself, and if you are after a challenge, the Community Competition should be right up your alley! Have you seen the announcement?

I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the team!