Thread: Update on Max Level XP Amount | Forums

  1. #1
    Ubi-QuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    2,304

    Update on Max Level XP Amount

    Hey everyone,

    We’d like to provide an update on the Max Level XP amount issue.

    Thank you for your vigilance in highlighting concerns with regards to the Max level Progression to our attention. Rest assured, this is not intended behavior and good progress working towards a solution has already been made. While we cannot confirm a precise date at this stage, we’re hoping to deploy a fix with an upcoming Title Update in January.

    In response, we’ll grant every player that reached Level 70 before the next Title Update 30 Ability Points to spend on the Mastery Levels and abilities. Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.

    Thanks for your dedication and providing valuable feedback across the board!

    The AC Development & Community Team
     9 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Epi89shada's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    70
    Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

    We’d like to provide an update on the Max Level XP amount issue.

    Thank you for your vigilance in highlighting concerns with regards to the Max level Progression to our attention. Rest assured, this is not intended behavior and good progress working towards a solution has already been made. While we cannot confirm a precise date at this stage, we’re hoping to deploy a fix with an upcoming Title Update in January.

    In response, we’ll grant every player that reached Level 70 before the next Title Update 30 Ability Points to spend on the Mastery Levels and abilities. Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.

    Thanks for your dedication and providing valuable feedback across the board!

    The AC Development & Community Team
    Nice but January is kinda late :-( at least our progress wasnt for nothing with the 30 points
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Pottross's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    54
    Erm wow, thanks Ubisoft! 30 points is awfully generous for something that has hardly been a problem at all Cheers!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Zi_iZ's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    201
    Sheesh 30. That's a few points for sure. Nice this was posted well in advance for folks not quite there yet.

    So yea I'm way to "72" and will potentially be midway to, or at "73", when this update drops. Which will be nearly 75million accrued, post 70, XP.

    My question therefore is:
    Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.
    Semantics and me don't get along so well.
    Could a Ubi-folk or someone with a brain more than me clarify what this means?

    Thanks for the heads up and addressing this issue. Much appreciated.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Pottross's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by Zi_iZ Go to original post
    Semantics and me don't get along so well.
    Could a Ubi-folk or someone with a brain more than me clarify what this means?

    Thanks for the heads up and addressing this issue. Much appreciated.
    I read this as: "We will reset your XP bar to level 70 with 0% XP gained, and instead shove 30 points in your face"
    Share this post

  6. #6
    ninja2279's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    40
    Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post


    Title Update in January.

    Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.

    Im Level 71!!!

    January and reseting is a big JOKE??? YES???
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Dynmite's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42
    Nothing about what will happen after?
    Will the XP be fixed to 0% or will it have a XP limit change for AP farming?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Nerteros's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    108
    Originally Posted by Ubi-QuB3 Go to original post

    Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.
    I read this as “all post 70 xp will be converted to zero”.

    However some of us dinged once or twice after 70. Will these two extra ability points be taken away? Say a player who accumulated after lvl 70 over 50 million xp, will he receive 30 extra points or 28?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Asgardian02's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    447
    Originally Posted by Nerteros Go to original post
    I read this as “all post 70 xp will be converted to zero”.

    However some of us dinged once or twice after 70. Will these two extra ability points be taken away? Say a player who accumulated after lvl 70 over 50 million xp, will he receive 30 extra points or 28?
    you will just get 30 ability points and lvl wil be 70 with 0 xp at that point.

    I wonder what will happen after that patch though with our xp.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Zathras23's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,474
    Originally Posted by Zi_iZ Go to original post
    Sheesh 30. That's a few points for sure. Nice this was posted well in advance for folks not quite there yet.

    So yea I'm way to "72" and will potentially be midway to, or at "73", when this update drops.
    My question therefore is:
    ""Please note that progress made towards the next Mastery Level (70+), will be reset along with granting the 30 Ability Points.""

    Semantics and me don't get along so well.
    Could a Ubi-folk or someone with a brain more than me clarify what this means?

    Thanks for the heads up and addressing this issue. Much appreciated.
    The way I'm reading this is you'll get to keep any ability points you've earned after level 70 along with getting 30 more points to spend. The xp reset will zero out any current progress you have towards your "next Mastery Level", not affecting the post 70 points you've earned prior to the update.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►