Thread: Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Technical Alpha, December 15-18 | Forums

UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Technical Alpha, December 15-18

Hello Agents! We are running a Technical Alpha for Tom Clancy’s the Division 2 from December 15th to December 18th. Invitations will be sent tomorrow, December 13 to a very limited number of players that were already selected from fans who registered on our website. These players will sign a non disclosure agreement and their feedback will be important in the development of the game. The content being tested is only a small portion of the game and is not representative of the final scope and quality of Tom Clancy’s the Division 2 when it will launch on March 15, 2019.

This Technical Alpha has been designed to run on a certain scale and host a limited number of players so we can gather the feedback and the data we’re aiming for. However, we are very happy and excited to see that so many people have expressed their interest in being part of the Technical Alpha experience. As announced at E3, we’ll hold beta phases in the future and ahead of the launch of the game. Players can register for beta access for a chance to play at http://thedivisiongame.com/beta.

For more information, visit the FAQ.
     122 people found this helpful

Anyway to apply?
    I do have access to beta but would love to get a chance to test drive the alpha
     2 people found this helpful

TheOnlyDroid's Avatar Member
    Hey PixelProV1,

"December 13 to a very limited number of players that were already selected from fans who registered on our website"; I believe this means that they've selected a small number of players that have already registered for the Beta Period; There's a link provided for the Beta Sign up if you're interested in that though.
     4 people found this helpful

where we can apply for the tech test? or the selected players will be choosen from the previous beta subscriptions list?
     1 people found this helpful

medicnick83's Avatar Member
    Hope this doesn't mean all the special streamers etc... open it up to others...
     9 people found this helpful

BulgarskaRabota's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello, I have a question can i share video or stream/youtube ?
     3 people found this helpful

Do people that have ordered the collectors edition get special access? I would love to help in this wave!

As posted above, players have already been selected.

They said people have signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and said it's confidential so with those being said I would say a big no.

you guys got beta inivite ?
    i had applyed but nothing 4 now...