More attention to skell tech people

Skell Tech is literally about the future of Ghost Recon, why are we only like 10 people actually looking into this? Ubisoft is spending a good amount of money on this thing, and we all know Ubi wouldn't spend so much money - if they weren't going to gets loads of it back at a later point.

With SO3 there was found a new username and password for Skelltech.com
    Username: asantos
    Password: 10068
    Type these in, and this video will show up.
    Also in this update, it's confirmed that Skell Tech is advertising their surveillance drones to Unidad

SO2 username and password
    Username: epichon
    Password: 15034
    Type these in, and an order for drone parts for Twitch shows up. (Keep in mind the parts are for an aerial drone. Twitch does not use an aerial drone).

SO1 just seems like an introduction to Skell Tech
    - A "rogue" CIA agent wanted to sell CIA Skell Tech intel to SB, and he had uploaded the intel to a Unidad server
    - Sam Fisher retrieves this intel and takes it back (Keep in mind he doesn't give it to Bowman (CIA) he wants to "personally" deliver it.

Skell Tech, CIA, Unidad, Russian Ultranationalists.
    - Skell Tech is government affiliated (Ghosts are testing optical camo)
    - Skell Tech is involved with CIA (SO1)
    - Skell Tech is trying to get Unidad to buy their drones
    - Russian ultranationalist chopper appears in the unidad base M.O.D Condor

The future

- Bodark in Ghost Recon Future Soldier has a lot of the same top notch equipment as the Ghosts
    - Bodark is allied with Ravens Rock, the Russian Ultranationalist in which the helicopter we fly in Operation Silent Spade belongs to
    - What if the reason Bodark is allied with Raven's Rock, is because Ravens Rock stole Skell Tech intel from the Unidad base "M.O.B Condor", and could offer them the high tech equipment?
    - In SO3 Scott Mitchell says how they almost lost Kozak to Skell Tech, this is how Bodark knows everything about Kozak in future soldier.

Boom Bam Bop Badabap Bom Pow

Also worth noting, at 1:24 in the new Skell Tech video they show a security drone which looks A LOT like the security drones from Watch Dogs 2. On top of that the background is San Francisco - where Watch Dogs 2 takes place. This ties up to my Tidis/Skell Tech Theory, check it out if you're interested.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheSgtUltra Go to original post
    Skell Tech is literally about the future of Ghost Recon, why are we only like 10 people actually looking into this? Ubisoft is spending a good amount of money on this thing, and we all know Ubi wouldn't spend so much money - if they weren't going to gets loads of it back at a later point.

With SO3 there was found a new username and password for Skelltech.com
    Username: asantos
    Password: 10068
    Type these in, and this video will show up.
    Also in this update, it's confirmed that Skell Tech is advertising their surveillance drones to Unidad

SO2 username and password
    Username: epichon
    Password: 15034
    Type these in, and an order for drone parts for Twitch shows up. (Keep in mind the parts are for an aerial drone. Twitch does not use an aerial drone).

SO1 just seems like an introduction to Skell Tech
    - A "rogue" CIA agent wanted to sell CIA Skell Tech intel to SB, and he had uploaded the intel to a Unidad server
    - Sam Fisher retrieves this intel and takes it back (Keep in mind he doesn't give it to Bowman (CIA) he wants to "personally" deliver it.

Skell Tech, CIA, Unidad, Russian Ultranationalists.
    - Skell Tech is government affiliated (Ghosts are testing optical camo)
    - Skell Tech is involved with CIA (SO1)
    - Skell Tech is trying to get Unidad to buy their drones
    - Russian ultranationalist chopper appears in the unidad base M.O.D Condor

The future

- Bodark in Ghost Recon Future Soldier has a lot of the same top notch equipment as the Ghosts
    - Bodark is allied with Ravens Rock, the Russian Ultranationalist in which the helicopter we fly in Operation Silent Spade belongs to
    - What if the reason Bodark is allied with Raven's Rock, is because Ravens Rock stole Skell Tech intel from the Unidad base "M.O.B Condor", and could offer them the high tech equipment?
    - In SO3 Scott Mitchell says how they almost lost Kozak to Skell Tech, this is how Bodark knows everything about Kozak in future soldier.

Boom Bam Bop Badabap Bom Pow

Also worth noting, at 1:24 in the new Skell Tech video they show a security drone which looks A LOT like the security drones from Watch Dogs 2. On top of that the background is San Francisco - where Watch Dogs 2 takes place. This ties up to my Tidis/Skell Tech Theory, check it out if you're interested.
    I am just baffled and amazed if they merge all these worlds together into one story with ghost splinter Cell Rainbow 6 and DedSec trying to take down the bad guys

Speaking of..... where is the cast of watch dogs as icons?? Lol.

Skell tech related to abstergo

And also if you see the computer over the table inside the conference room in the unidad base (silent spade mission 1 ) one can see an abstergo logo.

xATFWxREDEMP666's Avatar Member
    Great find! My friend!

Oh, what a surprise, so4 is going to be about Watch Dogs 2! who would have thought

Despite my incredible excitment about seeing Watch Dogs in GRW, nice work keeping track of the infos

Meanwhile over at Bethesda Emily Kaldwin, BJ Blazkowicz, and Morgan Yu fight their way through a postapocalyptic Tamriel that has been nuked by the Enclave and UAC.

/o\

There was another user name found over at the train yard in the Snafu portion of the Silent Spade operation. I can't remember what it is, and will have to wait until I get home from work to look it up. Though it also shows up in the kingslayer files. I just haven't found a password for it yet.

Mindblowing dude

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    Good job, SgtUltra.

I'm glad you guys get some enjoyment out of the whole Clancyverse, thing. I gotta be honest, though, the crossover themes to other games leave me a little cold. I'm hoping SO4 will be Ghost Recon centric and focus on the transition into Fallen Ghosts.

Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    Good job, SgtUltra.

I'm glad you guys get some enjoyment out of the whole Clancyverse, thing. I gotta be honest, though, the crossover themes to other games leave me a little cold. I'm hoping SO4 will be Ghost Recon centric and focus on the transition into Fallen Ghosts.
    I agree.