Thread: Exclusive Survival Pack? | Forums

Originally Posted by LWHockey Go to original post
    At least you got that far. I've been trying for weeks to register and everytime I get an error. I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago but that's been useless as well.
    If anyone else is having this problem I found the issue. You need to have "Please update me with exclusive content and offers for Ubisoft titles." checked in your email preferences under your account settings. Once I checked that it registered.

do you already have an account or have you just set up a new account now? I already have my account from far cry 3. Please tell me more specifically with this account setup.

I have "Please update me with exclusive content and offers for Ubisoft titles" activated in my account and I receive other Ubisoft's mails.
    but no confirmation mail about Far Cry 5 New Dawn registration...

I do not know what's wrong with no confirmation email. it's probably only after the game starts. or just before starting.

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello everybody,

The way the newsletter is set up at the moment, you do not get a confirmation e-mail upon signing up, despite what the page tells you.
    So if you made it to the "Thanks for registering" page, you're all set. No need to worry.

Sorry about the confusion!

/CJ

Originally Posted by Ubi-CJ Go to original post
    Hello everybody,

The way the newsletter is set up at the moment, you do not get a confirmation e-mail upon signing up, despite what the page tells you.
    So if you made it to the "Thanks for registering" page, you're all set. No need to worry.

Sorry about the confusion!

/CJ

thanks for the explanation. and do we really get that package of survival?

i am still confuse about where this sign up register is no one has posted link to page someone said main page but main page of what

Originally Posted by Gr4nt8r0dy Go to original post
    i am still confuse about where this sign up register is no one has posted link to page someone said main page but main page of what
    easily. main page far cry new dawn. and a little walk downstairs. when you're on the mobile it's totally simple. here i found a link on google. you have to watch a little.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1547276573451
     1 people found this helpful

Today New Dawn's rewards became available. I unlocked weapon and clothes, but Survival Pack is still unavailable to me. And Far Cry site tells me that I have already registred for Newsletter. Will it be available 15th when game is released or it is a bug?

I got this

Congratulations, you have successfully registered for updates. These items will be added directly to your in-game inventory or in your Club account on February 15th.

It's probably just some crafting items
     1 people found this helpful