Thread: Chat Toxicity Filter Update ! -Dev Blog- | Forums

I was playing against some really toxic players that ur system doest pick up for some reason like this *removed* for example why this isnt caught in the filter is beyond me soo. If yall can fix the thing when they space words out so its not caught.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Paco.-.

I removed the image from your post due to our policies on naming and shaming here on the forums. Thank you for reaching out, but the proper place to send a report like this is going to be directly to the Support Team.

The banned word list is extensive but obviously doesn't catch everything. I'll make a note about this example, which will probably lead to similarly executed spellings being caught as well. Thanks again.

Will we get text chat on consoles? Plz plz plz!

Originally Posted by johnrambo_1980 Go to original post
    Will we get text chat on consoles? Plz plz plz!
    I couldn't think of anything worse. By the time you type a callout, the callout won't be relevant. Unless you have a keyboard plugged in to your console but how many people actually do that?

You would be suprised how many ppl has wireless keabords connected to their ps4. I remember we played Metal Gear Online on playstation3 and it supported keabord. All ppl were using it. Community grows bigger. It was really good feature. And it was on console.
    If there is no option than nobody is using it - simple.

So the letter "v" is getting me reported. I can't even say vigil in game chat. Please explain?
     1 people found this helpful

Apparently you can't type Valkyrie or Vigil or even the word "V" in chat because it considered offensive in Rainbow Six, seriously? like wtf was that.

Well you can't type "vigil" in chat now...good job ubisoft.

brilliant chatfilter, i cant write valkerie in the chat .... is it that hard to programm a good filter?

AirborneViperGN's Avatar Member
    I ha*v*e spent 10 years to earn English and you are kidding me. educate me how I use words without *V* official English word. I gi*v*e him 100/10 points for nice work who did it. I ha*v*e to learn English again wihout *v* word