Thread: Far Cry New Dawn (Sequel to FC5) | Forums

Far Cry New Dawn (Sequel to FC5)

Whats everyone thoughts on how the trailer looks. I see things didn't turn out like the Seed family thought they would :P

Is the All-Seeing Eye or Eye of Horus or The Eye of Ra a significant symbol in the game? I saw it everywhere in the trailer.

I guess we find out when it launches on 15th February 2019.

I'll just load my crossbow with a random sawblade from an age ago which just happens to fit perfectly into my crossbow as if if it were designed for shooting sawblades of exactly that size.

Yep. Seems plausible to me.

Yes to that Egyptian eye. One of the logos on the updated Ubisoft website is that Egyptian eye on a saw blade.

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys, moving this thread over to the Far Cry New Dawn general discussion forums.

The eye symbol also seems to be a callback reference to Far Cry 3, because eyes appear all over the pirate's flags and Vaas' base.

Far cry new dawn looks boring and rapes fc5. If i want an apocalyptic game then i buy rage 2 or fallout 76. Nonsense! Instead, Ubisoft could have invested more money and energy in fc5 which has so much potential left. Very sad...
     1 people found this helpful

Flanker1Six's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by St.Million Go to original post
    I'll just load my crossbow with a random sawblade from an age ago which just happens to fit perfectly into my crossbow as if if it were designed for shooting sawblades of exactly that size.

Yep. Seems plausible to me.
    Only the 7.25 in saw blades. the bigger and smaller ones won't work.

This should have been the DLC for 5 we paid for, not the terrible DLC we did get, it was so bad the DLC I could not even finish the last one. 5 will be the last one I buy. That last DLC really left a bad impression on me. When I seen the news for this I was hoping it was a DLC for us who paid for it for 5, a ray of hope. Then I see its not. I am really worried about the gaming industry now, just money grabbing. You should make this a DLC for 5, then I might get my moneys worth.