Thread: & the game getting fps drops once again !!! | Forums

NinjaBoyArijit's Avatar Junior Member

& the game getting fps drops once again !!!

It was running better with 1.0.7 update patch but after getting 1.1.1 update it started to get fps drops in some area , playing 229 hours . I'm very very happy with my Odyssey but fps drops are killing my patience

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    In my case it is far worse. I get 30 fps most of the time. Then, after I come back from some menu (map, inventory etc.) FPS drop to 10 or 5 for no reason, permanently..... Unless I re-start the game. I play on PC and if the problem is on my PC, why does changing from menus to the game, fixes the problem (sometimes) ????
     1 people found this helpful

bizantura's Avatar Member
    One does wonder. My rig was running worse after 1.0.7 update then now with 1.1.1 update.
    Almost no frame dips. At least it is "exiting" updating and what comes next....

NinjaBoyArijit's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm playing on PC as well .

broski0808's Avatar Member
    And here I thought it was because I save my game on an external drive. Nice to know it isn't just me. It gets really bad some times. There are occasions when I am in a fort or a cave and I am hiding and I turn to quickly and the frame rate starts jerking through. If I can turn around and get out of the area it usually lets up but some times the game just freezes up and I have to restart the game.

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone! Moving this over to the community support forums for visibility.

Dmitshu's Avatar Junior Member
    I have 1080Ti. After the update, the FPS dropped dramatically. The graphics settings did not change.

For some reason, the game is no longer loading the cpu / graphics card? I see it in fan speed and temperature.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys! Sorry to hear about your performance issues with ACOD after the latest update. Since most of you are on PC, I'd recommend doing a clean install of your GPU drivers (AMD/NVIDIA). I'd also recommend running the game with background applications disabled. Some players have noticed increased performance after switching to Borderless Window mode. Let me know if any of these steps helped!