Thread: A better way to balance street cars | Forums

A better way to balance street cars

Well I saw some people suggesting to make every car has similar performance so they can outmatch a huracan with a miata, it's a bad idea and instead of making every car behaves the same and ruins the variety, how about add more catagories for street cars? High tier cars should only compete against other high tier cars, low tier cars should only compete with other low end cars. Also I support the idea of spereating bikes from cars, it's ridiclious, maybe add a private lobby so we can play mixed displine race or something. Thanks.
     2 people found this helpful

Agree with everything you said.

I would also add that Multiplayer should get 4 options that cover the 4 main events people wanna play + sub options that are randomised after each race for voting

Street = Street racing / Hypercar racing / Touring car / Formula 1
    Offroad = Moto cross / Rally cross / Rally Raid
    Boats = Power boat / Jetsprint / Hovercraft
    Freestyle = Monster truck stunts / Plane racing / Plane stunts / Drag racing

The only one i would leave out of multiplayer is Drift because i don't think it fits well with multiplayer.

Drift fits well in multiplayer, you need to add extra points there for dangerous approach to the opponent or to the fence

People complain about bikes, then split bikes into another class, no need to nerf this buff that blah blah. It's a racing game, unfair will always exist, balance vehicles for the sake of balance are not fun, it reduces varieties in performance (Do you guys really want a F150 performs same as a Porsche?)

Originally Posted by ctbearfxt Go to original post
    (Do you guys really want a F150 performs same as a Porsche?)
    Some Americans are really stupid and already think an F150 performs better than a Porsche.

I'm all for cars in the same class/tier competing against each other online. People in stock R35s should be able to race against others in R35s and actually have a chance. Not everyone wants to drive a Lambo all the time.
     1 people found this helpful

Not just American, it's everyone who wants "muh balance", they want their cars from 60 years ago to be able to compete with Lambo lmao. This problem wouldn't exist if Ubi differs cars into more groups, it would not only balance PVP but also PVE

Originally Posted by ctbearfxt Go to original post
    This problem wouldn't exist if
    People could simply comprehend and accept that certain vehicles JUST AREN'T AS FAST AS OTHERS! If you're in a slow car though online, you should be able to race against others in slow car.
     1 people found this helpful