Thread: Help me, i need you:( | Forums

Help me, i need you:(

What about friends, first of all I would like to say that I do not seek to offend anyone or bother just need your help with a problem I had, it turns out that today December 6, 2018 installed the new update of "Wind Bastion" and lost most of my Progress since about 2 months, I am not very active in the game but a while ago I proposed something that was to get 100000 credits to buy the weapon skin "Diamond" and then everything was fine, I never bought credits to Through the store, I got everything playing games until today, I already had around 73,000 credits and it was level 157, but today I upgraded the game I'm level 112 and now I only have 10919 credits until now, I really do not think it's fair to invest so many hours of play for this to happen to me. I already asked for customer service but the only thing they told me was that my account was fine because the developers said and they did not give me any solution to my problem and that's why I'm here, asking for help from someone who knows how to help me fix my problem or put me in contact with someone well inside rainbow six. Thanks for your attention

Help meee:(

What about friends, first of all I would like to say that I do not seek to offend anyone or bother just need your help with a problem I had, it turns out that today December 6, 2018 installed the new update of "Wind Bastion" and lost most of my Progress since about 2 months, I am not very active in the game but a while ago I proposed something that was to get 100000 credits to buy the weapon skin "Diamond" and then everything was fine, I never bought credits to Through the store, I got everything playing games until today, I already had around 73,000 credits and it was level 157, but today I upgraded the game I'm level 112 and now I only have 10919 credits until now, I really do not think it's fair to invest so many hours of play for this to happen to me. I already asked for customer service but the only thing they told me was that my account was fine because the developers said and they did not give me any solution to my problem and that's why I'm here, asking for help from someone who knows how to help me fix my problem or put me in contact with someone well inside rainbow six. Thanks for your attention