Thread: Renown for kick! | Forums

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member

Renown for kick!

How many times do I need to ask for that?! 99% of the time I get kicked is becasue my teammates are salty idiots who cant take the fact that I couldnt win a 1v2 or 1v3. If I get kicked I want to get my damn renown!
     1 people found this helpful

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    You want to encourage trolling behaviors? Because giving renown for being kicked would do exactly that.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Morfanos Go to original post
    You want to encourage trolling behaviors? Because giving renown for being kicked would do exactly that.
    I agree with this it wouldn't need to be alot but if someone spent time in a game just to get kicked they deserve like 75

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    While I understand where you're coming from on this, I feel that this would be much more easily abused than it would be beneficial to the community.

The vote to kick being abused to remove players for no reason is surely something that needs to be addressed, but I just don't think this would be the best way to do so.

You can make that you need to pay renown when you team kick a player. But the pay renown disepear when somebody stays longer than 30 on 1 place or make a team kill.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    If you gave renown for doing or not doing something then it would be abused. Not enough to seriously mess up anything, but enough to be a new topic for discussion. You would also have to limit kicks to randoms, because the team could just kick and quit a friend into a new 25k operator. This is of course assuming that the renown gain would be worth it enough to be a part of a compensation system. If it was low enough to not exploit then it probably wouldn't be worth it to begin with.
     2 people found this helpful