Thread: .44 Mag - not a secondary weapon! | Forums

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member

.44 Mag - not a secondary weapon!

Ok Ubi, so you've created a pistol which has damage of a DMR, recoil of a normal pistol and a sight which is better than ACOG. Should I remind you that SMG 11, 12 and Bearing 9 were nerfed because they were used as main weapons to often?! Giving such a good sight to a secondary weapons was a huge mistake. The only way to nerf this thing is to remove the sight from it and give it to Kaid's and Nomad's main weapons so they have a unique version of ACOG.
     3 people found this helpful

Completely agree, .44 Mag is THE most broken thing since clash learned how to juggle shields and pistols.
     1 people found this helpful

100% agree completely. I see alot of kaid and nomad players using the 44.mag as a main since TS release and official release. Somthing needs to be done

Aug and 44 mag should switch places in kaid's loadout
     2 people found this helpful

I'm just over here laughing because they give a semi auto pistol of all things the arguably best magnified optic and it performs better than every dmr in the game at extreme distance but I still can't get an acog on a 2 speed defender because in ubis eyes any non 3 armor defender having one is broken.
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    I'm just over here laughing because they give a semi auto pistol of all things the arguably best magnified optic and it performs better than every dmr in the game at extreme distance but I still can't get an acog on a 2 speed defender because in ubis eyes any non 3 armor defender having one is broken.
    Dude, have you tried Doki's DMR?..that thing is wicked accurate with ultra fast fingers. It's one of my favorite guns in the game now.

I can't wait to try this .44 special though, but I doubt it's gonna take over my mpk sniper sub or Doki's DMR.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Dude, have you tried Doki's DMR?..that thing is wicked accurate with ultra fast fingers. It's one of my favorite guns in the game now.

I can't wait to try this .44 special though, but I doubt it's gonna take over my mpk sniper sub or Doki's DMR.
    Dokis dmr suffers for being on doki, an operator with no breaching potential and a gadget which requires teamwork to be most effective.

Nomad and Kaid however have massive potential even without teamwork and also have a handcannon with the best optic in the game, next to no recoil, fast reload and a damage model to match domis dmr.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Dokis dmr suffers for being on doki, an operator with no breaching potential and a gadget which requires teamwork to be most effective.

Nomad and Kaid however have massive potential even without teamwork and also have a handcannon with the best optic in the game, next to no recoil, fast reload and a damage model to match domis dmr.
    Touche!

It is strong but Nomad's primary weapons are much better and have acog mountability. In Kaid I kindof understand because his primary weapons are lack luster. I also see everyones point as the the better players are pretty much a 3 armor Cav on defense.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VirallVendetta Go to original post
    It is strong but Nomad's primary weapons are much better and have acog mountability.
    1) ARX200 is just good. 20 round mag balances it. 2) 44 Mag has a better version of ACOG.