Thread: Global Event Outbreak is so great that i had played | Forums

Global Event Outbreak is so great that i had played

i like this Global event, Outbreak, it's based particularly in skill( just buff headshot only), i just played three GE , however, this one is the greatest one to me, as i got over 5 key fragments, no any GE have the similar feature after killing NPC( not named NPC). and the head shot effect is so fascinating as it give the game more fun( based on skill and back to normal shooting game)
     1 people found this helpful

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by vm4M9Tz4pB Go to original post
    i like this Global event, Outbreak, it's based particularly in skill( just buff headshot only), i just played three GE , however, this one is the greatest one to me, as i got over 5 key fragments, no any GE have the similar feature after killing NPC( not named NPC). and the head shot effect is so fascinating as it give the game more fun( based on skill and back to normal shooting game)
    Glad to hear you're out here enjoying Outbreak, Agent.

@vm4M9Tz4pB , have you collected all the classified sets yet?

- Scottie

Yup I liked the headshot effect so much that I completed 500 hs and shogun hs as the very first commendations

I've enjoyed most of the GE's, although not always the commendations for each one. Some were a fun challenge, but others felt like pure grinding.

When they announced 'monthly global events' way back, I thought they would be new events, not recycling the same events over and over (twice I get so issues/bugs from previous events can be corrected).

If you have a decent group with good shooters, this GE does make certain legendaries a LOT easier; particularly Napalm.

I love the Challenges of this GE and all of the others. It's a nice take away from the Story line.