Thread: Link Rebellion to Ubisoft Account | Forums

cristianodiaz's Avatar Junior Member

Link Rebellion to Ubisoft Account

Is there any hope in the future of adding account linking with our Ubisoft account? The reason I'd like to see that is I own every single permuation of the AC series, and would love to see special rewards in Rebellion from our progress in the other games. Even just a simple unlock of special stuff in Rebellion would be nice.
     3 people found this helpful

Sef1n's Avatar Member
    I would like to have this option as well. I dont have facebook and do not intend to have it. And I really dont understand why it is not linked to Uplay.
     2 people found this helpful

LMDMD1975's Avatar Junior Member
    +1
     1 people found this helpful

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by cristianodiaz Go to original post
    Is there any hope in the future of adding account linking with our Ubisoft account? The reason I'd like to see that is I own every single permuation of the AC series, and would love to see special rewards in Rebellion from our progress in the other games. Even just a simple unlock of special stuff in Rebellion would be nice.
    Hello everyone!

That's a cool idea. I will pass the message along. What would you like to see unlocked? Characters? Special missions? How would you see that enhance the gaming experience?

LMDMD1975's Avatar Junior Member
    Well in the fashion of most AC games, how about this would unlock special armor that gives your characters a little edge over the basic gear? Like you could get Ezio's or Altair's old armor, for instance. It'd be even better though if you could earn them through special missions, that are unlocked by completing UPlay achievements in the original games!

Nemgathos's Avatar Junior Member

Restoring/Backing up savegame

Originally Posted by UbiSnout Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

That's a cool idea. I will pass the message along. What would you like to see unlocked? Characters? Special missions? How would you see that enhance the gaming experience?
    Well, I would like to link the account I just created for this forum here to my Assassin’s Creed Rebellion account in order to backup my savegames. I already lost a savegame because my phone crashed and I was not able to restore it. Or is there a way to restore it because it might be linked to my Google Play account? If that is the case, I would like to restore my old savegame and continue playing from there on instead of starting from anew.
     1 people found this helpful