Thread: why we don't get ping range option to this game? | Forums

why we don't get ping range option to this game?

I got this game last season and played in plat and copper ranks. Biggest problem I clearly see what this game has is low ping advantage. No matter if enemy is plat or copper if he plays with 25 or lower ping vs me I lose 99/100 gunfights if I don't come from behind. It is just stupid that I have to play with 50-60 ping against those kind of players who have that advantage. I got easily 10 kills in match in plat if enemies pings were over 30, but got 0 kills in copper games with under 20 ping enemies. Why I just cant choose not to play vs those low ping players who have huge advantage vs me?
     1 people found this helpful

Ping differences have been a problem in nearly every PvP shooter ever. Really nothing that can be done about it on Ubi's end other than updating the netcode for hit reg. And hooboy does it need updating.

Because 1 due to their extremely high lag compensation high ping has better luck with servers(having shots that should hit them get rejected, their hitbox not be properly aligned with a low ping players client etc etc) 2 it would literally make it easier to farm certain ping ranges making it cause the opposite of what you want.

And before you start saying I'm lying I play at a 35 to 45 ping and it ain't the low ping causing issues in my matches its those that are higher than me.

Is ubisoft evenr reading their forums? This low ping advantage is cancer of this game and they don't let us atleast choose ping range to deal this problem. It is so stupid that you can be anything between copper and diamond if you have that under 25ping you win me everytime. And if that ping isn't advantage, then why 80% players in plat3 or higher are playing with under 25ping? Is ubisoft just so lazy they don't want to fix problems in their game which would be easily solved with minimal effort.

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    You've been posting the same message for months, I'm pretty sure they read it the first time.

Ubisoft give me answer why we don't have ping range option? Or you want players who don't live close enough to have low ping advantage just derank to copper so we could also play not against ping advantage every match?

Good gawd dude....just stop posting this garbage, over and over. EVERYBODY knows that HIGH-freaking-ping is what gets the advantage and screws people over.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Good gawd dude....just stop posting this garbage, over and over. EVERYBODY knows that HIGH-freaking-ping is what gets the advantage and screws people over.
    Clearly you are one of those silvers who can't get gold even with low ping advantage matchmaking....

So ubisoft do i have to derank again to copper to play vs my ping range? Or are you going add ping range option so this game would be playable in higher ranks for those who don't live next to server.

So how long ubisoft we have to deal still this low ping advantage cancer??? Give god damn already ping range option to us!!! It is so ****ing pointless to play when enemy team has 2-5 players with under 30ping so I lose that match anyway... Or you really want I go play to copper because there I can win fights because of skill gap