Club Units expiration system Beginning April 1, 2019

I, for one, am not happy about this. I never post on forums to complain about stuff but this hit a nerve.

If you don't use your club points then they will expire. I know it says 2 years to use them but why does it even matter. I have 605 as of now and I usually save them for when a new game comes out and I really see something I like.

i'm with you. You work for your own points. Why should you lost your work benefits? I don't like how Ubisoft behave for players. Maybe they want to lost their own customers

Club Units expiration

Originally Posted by atributes16 Go to original post
    i'm with you. You work for your own points. Why should you lost your work benefits? I don't like how Ubisoft behave for players. Maybe they want to lost their own customers
    Awe thanks Ubisoft. I bought around 20 Ubisoft games over the years and you reward me by deleting my Club Units. To show how grateful i am i will do all my best to buy only secondhand ubisoft games or buy them at the lowest price on the bargain shelf. It won't be difficult to wait for these bargains while there's so many other good games on the horizon. Again thank you Ubisoft, you know how to treat loyal gamers.
     1 people found this helpful

Their support staff doesn't even care and just said to make a post about it, so I say flood the forums with posts complaining about it.