Targert exclusive ship wont appear in game

I purchased the digital deluxe version for all the available parts. I bought the controller mount and the target exclusive ship. I connected everything and nothing appeared.
    Help?

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi ALPHA GAROU! Welcome to the forums. Please follow this FAQ for troubleshooting assistance to see if it may be an issue with the mount or the toys itself.

I followed the steps to reboot the controller as per the FAQ. Nothing changed. Neither the ship nor pilot appeared when plugged in.

Are you able to provide a video showing this issue and the troubleshooting steps as well?

I don't even know how to take a video from my xbox and post it here, let alone show a video of nothing happening. I start the game, connect the controller connector. Plug in the pilot - nothing. Attach the ship - nothing. Connect the wings or weapon - nothing. I can still change the digital parts with the real ship attached. The exclusive ship and weapon don't even show up in the inventory.

You may want to reach out to our Replacements department in case you have a faulty mount.