Thread: Legendary Buffs - The cards that don't have them | Forums

thewwp's Avatar Junior Member

Legendary Buffs - The cards that don't have them

Grand Wizard Cartman is about to get a buff and it's awesome! So let's talk about the legendary cards that still need some adjustments. The first card that comes to my mind is Sixth Element Randy. Sexy Nun or even Pocahontas easily beats it currently. Just like you edited the animation of Grand Wizard, you should edit the animation of Sixth Element so it can hit effectively like Sexy Nun. While at it, you can give it a small health/attack buff too if you feel like it. But it's current slow animation really sucks. Either increase his attack/health or fix the animation please.

Also, when you compare cards you have to compare the appropriate levels. Level 1 Legendary goes against Level 2 Epic. So, his health(500) is the same and his attack(75) is not that stronger than Sexy Nun Randy's attack(63). But even though he is a legendary he attacks slower than SNR which is ridiculous. His spawned unit can compete with SNR's spawned unit but he surely can not compete with SNR. This is why the most common Randy is Sexy Nun Randy if you exclude The Amazingly Randy which is kinda a different type of character anyways.

Now let's watch what happens as each card levels up:

Sixth Element Randy = Level 1(500/75) - Level 2(636/95) - Level 3(1056/158) - Level 4(1436/214)

Sexy Nun Randy = Level 2(500/63) - Level 3(808/102) - Level 4(1043/131) - Level 5(1247/152)

So a player has to level him to level 4 to experience the advantage? What the hell? It can be adjusted so that he has this advantage at all levels, instead of over level 4. Bottomline is, compared to Sexy Nun and Pocahontas, Sixth Element NEEDS A BUFF!!

*** You can edit so that he won't be that strong at level 4+ or is this the case with EVERY legendary card? Which would make sense as people pay to level them up like this... Pretty fu*ked up if ya ask me...

Sexy nun has 550hp at lv2 while sixth element has 900. Also his vacuums have got 170hp,which is ridiculous for me.
    SER is the most annoying legendary in the game,but that's only my opinion.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Shadow7661 Go to original post
    Sexy nun has 550hp at lv2 while sixth element has 900. Also his vacuums have got 170hp,which is ridiculous for me.
    SER is the most annoying legendary in the game,but that's only my opinion.
    I agree Sixth Element Randy really doesn't need a buff. I really just find all the Randy's annoying.

Really, I think the only legendary that currently needs a buff is Mr. Hankey. Not for his ability, but his health. Because legendaries are rarely beyond level 2, and he's an assassin with lower health than other legends, he doesn't last very long.

Im sorry,i was wrong, SER has 600hp instead of 900,but still i feel like he's a tank when playing against him.

thewwp's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by In_the_Creek Go to original post
    I agree Sixth Element Randy really doesn't need a buff. I really just find all the Randy's annoying.
    He already fixed his grave mistake regarding SER's stats. Also, when you compare cards you have to compare the appropriate levels. Level 1 Legendary goes against Level 2 Epic. So, his health(500) is the same and his attack(75) is not that stronger than Sexy Nun Randy's attack(63). But even though he is a legendary he attacks slower than SNR which is ridiculous. His spawned unit can compete with SNR's spawned unit but he surely can not compete with SNR. This is why the most common Randy is Sexy Nun Randy if you exclude The Amazingly Randy which is kinda a different type of character anyways.

Now let's watch what happens as each card levels up:

Sixth Element Randy = Level 1(500/75) - Level 2(636/95) - Level 3(1056/158) - Level 4(1436/214)

Sexy Nun Randy = Level 2(500/63) - Level 3(808/102) - Level 4(1043/131) - Level 5(1247/152)

So a player has to level him to level 4 to experience the advantage? What the hell? It can be adjusted so that he has this advantage at all levels, instead of over level 4. Bottomline is, compared to Sexy Nun and Pocahontas, Sixth Element NEEDS A BUFF!!

*** You can edit so that he won't be that strong at level 4+ or is this the case with EVERY legendary card? Which would make sense as people pay to level them up like this... Pretty f*cked up if ya ask me...

Originally Posted by In_the_Creek Go to original post
    Really, I think the only legendary that currently needs a buff is Mr. Hankey. Not for his ability, but his health. Because legendaries are rarely beyond level 2, and he's an assassin with lower health than other legends, he doesn't last very long.
    He's an assassin, he's not supposed to have that much health. After his much needed buff, his stats are decent for a 3 cost assassin, plus you factor in his warcry. I think he's fine now.

How has no one mentioned Incan Craig? He's by far the Legendary that could really use a buff now. Definitely not worth 5 cost. I only have him at lvl 1 right now, but I've read he's not that great even at higher levels. Maybe give him the Imp Tweek treatment (lower his cost by 1 and give him a little stat boost).
     1 people found this helpful

Sixth element randy is strong but not broken, definitely not in need of any adjustment there. I agree though that several are in need of help.

Incan Craig - He's a hot mess. I collected enough drops to get him to lv3 last month, and sadly he's pretty much useless with his high cost and horrible stats. His warcry is good, but it doesn't justify spending 5 energy. I'd drop him to 4 cost and buff his health and attack.

Inuit Kenny - Not strong enough to justify 4 cost. Like all kennys, he's a risky play that could be countered for a low cost. As a legendary 4 cost assassin, he should be the strongest assassin by a wide margin.

Manbearpig - He's still too risky for the cost. Needs either some kind of interesting aura or a bit more attack.

Other than that, the rest are pretty usable and fun in my opinion. You could discuss some that are a bit overtuned, but that's a different issue.

Shieldmaiden wendy needs a buff too,she dies to a dogpoo and her ability is not useful at all

Originally Posted by camelchasers Go to original post
    Sixth element randy is strong but not broken, definitely not in need of any adjustment there. I agree though that several are in need of help.

Incan Craig - He's a hot mess. I collected enough drops to get him to lv3 last month, and sadly he's pretty much useless with his high cost and horrible stats. His warcry is good, but it doesn't justify spending 5 energy. I'd drop him to 4 cost and buff his health and attack.

Inuit Kenny - Not strong enough to justify 4 cost. Like all kennys, he's a risky play that could be countered for a low cost. As a legendary 4 cost assassin, he should be the strongest assassin by a wide margin.

Manbearpig - He's still too risky for the cost. Needs either some kind of interesting aura or a bit more attack.

Other than that, the rest are pretty usable and fun in my opinion. You could discuss some that are a bit overtuned, but that's a different issue.
    I agree with the others but Manbearpig DOES NOT need a buff. He is the most abused legendary in the whole game and if you spout out unholy cubust at me I will slap you with a virtual glove. Especially with all the events that have been giving him away there have been a lot more level 2 MBP's.