Thread: Weekend Challenge Issues | Forums

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Weekend Challenge Issues

Hello, everyone!

We’ve been sent reports over the weekend that this weekend’s Challenge caused some issues with players who were trying to earn Lotus Flowers to complete the event. Thank you to everyone who reached out to us about this. We wanted to try something new, and while the idea was cool, we recognize that the execution wasn’t what we wanted it to be. We’re definitely sorry about that, and will work to improve on future new events to limit situations like this one from happening again.

With that being said, we will be taking steps to make up for the inconvenience. On Friday, every user who refreshed this weekend’s Challenge will find that they have been fully refunded all the Cartman Cash used to refresh Challenges over the weekend, while also keeping all the rewards that they earned. We’ll also be working on a gift for all of our New Kids as a token of appreciation for your understanding and your patience.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to comment below, or send us a message over on Facebook. Your feedback only makes us stronger!

Love,
    Your Community Team!

Thanks for the follow up!

Quick question, do you guys think that gift will reflect the pack totals from this event?

This is a really big step in terms of customer support, as I feel it directly addresses the resulting impact of the issue. Kudos on that.

One consideration, is folks who stopped refreshing challenges (once aware they were broken) and instead refreshed pvp packs. Those folks will not be made whole with the resolution because they stopped using the broken feature to opt for the working one in order to get flowers.

Originally Posted by Hershalicious Go to original post
    Thanks for the follow up!

Quick question, do you guys think that gift will reflect the pack totals from this event?
    The exact contents are still being decided, as far as I know. As soon as we know more, we'll let you know!

Sounds great!

I agree with Armageddons post too. This really is a solution to the issue that happened over the weekend and a great step in the terms of Support!

It's always important to admit to mistakes and learn from them. That's what we intend to do here. Luckily for us, we have great players who support us through our growing pains!

Just wonderingabout events
    Do events have to be finished all the time?
    If not, why are event cards at the end of both parts of the event? Isnt that unfair on the more casual players

Originally Posted by TIMMAH1997 Go to original post
    Just wonderingabout events
    Do events have to be finished all the time?
    If not, why are event cards at the end of both parts of the event? Isnt that unfair on the more casual players
    Packs get progressively better and contain event items the further you go in the event. This is how most games work (better loot for further progress), so nothing new there. Not all events have things in the very last pack either. Some have them a pack or two before the end. This also doesnt really directly relate to the challenge issue topic at hand so maybe a new post is in order if you feel the need to continue?
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi when we gonna receive an e-mail with acceptance or not in beta testing?

I thought they were up-to-date with those, but I'll take a look into it. What was the email address you used to sign up? You can either post it here or PM me if you'd prefer that.