Thread: Sound glitch on consoles and devs. | Forums

Sound is broken asf on PC too, sound ques dont play like half the time, absolutely ridiculous

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks like this wasted effort to contact devs once more or get any info on this issue.

Ubi-Boat's Avatar Community Staff
    Thanks for reporting your experiences with this sound issue, everyone. If you are running into audio issues and have the time, please respond and answer the following questions:

1. What platform do you play on?

2. What sounds in specific have you experienced issues with? Please try to be as detailed as possible.

3. Does anything seem to trigger these audio issues to occur that you've noticed?

4. Do you use a headset when playing? If yes, what make and model?

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Boat Go to original post
    Thanks for reporting your experiences with this sound issue, everyone. If you are running into audio issues and have the time, please respond and answer the following questions:

2. What sounds in specific have you experienced issues with? Please try to be as detailed as possible.

3. Does anything seem to trigger these audio issues to occur that you've noticed?

1. Xbox one x

2. It says on the post add reload sound on that also.

3. Atleast One or multiple of those listed in 2. Happens 100% of the time just. By loading in to a multiplayer match and playing normally.

4. Headset is hyperx cloud revolver s.

Xbox.

Generally movement that seems to favor heavily armored enemies. I can hear a cav silent step across the map but can't hear the fully extended Monty directly behind me. Barricades being broken sometimes doesn't make sound. Same with gadgets sometimes and certain gadgets being destroyed such as claymores.

No lag or any connection icons are present it just happens in any match and has persisted for me since op white noise.

Can't remember the exact model but hundred dollar pair of turtle beaches. Have no problems hearing in any other game just siege.

Since this new season 3 days ago, sound just cuts out. All sorts of sound, it's random. PC.

Once again they break more than they fix. I suspect the company has major problems and they have only a skeleton crew working. Might be why they are so slow, 6 weeks to fix the stats issue, without capturing those stats. 2 weeks to add a chibi into the game. Now they went and broke the renown and alpha pack feature. Broken sound.

These guys are a joke.

1) PS4

2) Footsteps of nearby enemy operators cannot be heard but I can hear friendly operators across the map.
    Also, sound has been cutting out randomly with seemingly no real reason.
    Finally there seems to be an issue where I will be getting shot at, when I inevitably die on the kill cam I will see that I had been getting shot at for a while by a potato but I heard neither the gun itself or the impact of the bullets around me.

3) Nothing seems to trigger it, the footstep issue seems to noticeably happen the most with Ash and other 3 speeds and for some reason Rook and Doc, but it has occurred with all operators at some point or another. All issues are random but at least one will occur each time I play a game.

4) I play with headphones, model escapes me, but they were expensive enough that I would expect to hear 3 tonne Rook clomping his fat butt up behind me.

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    1) PS4

2) Footsteps of nearby enemy operators cannot be heard but I can hear friendly operators across the map.
    Also, sound has been cutting out randomly with seemingly no real reason.
    Finally there seems to be an issue where I will be getting shot at, when I inevitably die on the kill cam I will see that I had been getting shot at for a while by a potato but I heard neither the gun itself or the impact of the bullets around me.

3) Nothing seems to trigger it, the footstep issue seems to noticeably happen the most with Ash and other 3 speeds and for some reason Rook and Doc, but it has occurred with all operators at some point or another. All issues are random but at least one will occur each time I play a game.

4) I play with headphones, model escapes me, but they were expensive enough that I would expect to hear 3 tonne Rook clomping his fat butt up behind me.
    Yeah the bullet thing happens to me as well but I figured it was a desync between clients. although the only problem with that theory its usually only unsuppresed fire that doesn't make a sound, is it the same for you.

Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    Yeah the bullet thing happens to me as well but I figured it was a desync between clients. although the only problem with that theory its usually only unsuppresed fire that doesn't make a sound, is it the same for you.
    Yeah, it never seems to be suppressed weapons, but in my experience not many people use them so it could well include them also and be the desync issue.

Originally Posted by monkey89brains Go to original post
    Yeah, it never seems to be suppressed weapons, but in my experience not many people use them so it could well include them also and be the desync issue.
    Weird it almost seems like sounds are inverted. Because its generally loud sounds but quiet sounds can be heard.