Thread: Sound glitch on consoles and devs. | Forums

Has OP tried updating the firmware for the headset you're using?

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Its been a routine problem with siege for a year for some ppl including me yet no other game in my library has this issue. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its not op headset but siege itself.

Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    Its been a routine problem with siege for a year for some ppl including me yet no other game in my library has this issue. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its not op headset but siege itself.
    Okay. Just thought I'd ask. So game sound is broken...but yet they take away the option for us to mute individual people in the game. Yikes. Sound is messed up all the way around.

Okay. Just thought I'd ask. So game sound is broken...but yet they take away the option for us to mute individual people in the game. Yikes. Sound is messed up all the way around.
    I wasn't trying rib ya for trying to help although I can see what I posted was a little antagonistic. But yea its been that way for awhile through three different headsets only on siege with the bs response of either oh we're looking into it or do our job for us and waste your time filling out a form for r6fix.

Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    I wasn't trying rib ya for trying to help although I can see what I posted was a little antagonistic. But yea its been that way for awhile through three different headsets only on siege with the bs response of either oh we're looking into it or do our job for us and waste your time filling out a form for r6fix.
    No worries friend. You're just frustrated, and that's totally understandable. I myself play a lot based on sound; perhaps that's why I haven't been playing as well lately...hmmmmm.

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Its siege only issue

Now im just wondering how many seasons do we have to wait untill this is fixed? Or do we actually never gonna get a fix for this considering that this issue has been ignored for 4 seasons now .

Looks like the new patch doest have fixes for these isues.

Maybe patch after that or next season?

Originally Posted by vgrimr_J Go to original post
    Looks like the new patch doest have fixes for these isues.

Maybe patch after that or next season?
    They are probably never going to fix it. I have experienced sound issues for some time. Rappelling with no sound, or placing fuze charges with no sound or 3 armour with no sound. Alot of operators have silent step nowadays