Store charged my card 3 times and the order never went through

I tried to make a purchase 3 times on the store but it never went through. It said my card could not be processed and charged my bank 3 times anyway. I would like my money back and my order completed with the cyber Monday 50% off. I opened a ticket on Monday Nov 26th

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Darksafyreeyz! I checked your account and did not see any purchase attempts on our end. I can see that you have a support ticket about this issue.The shop team has had a large influx of cases, so response time may be delayed slightly. I will pass your ticket on to them. We appreciate the screenshots you've provided on your case!

Thank you for responding! Right now those 3 charges are on hold but it’s an inconvenience because that’s $300 on hold that I can not use to shop for those items elsewhere because your store is broken. I understand they have a lot of tickets Which makes me wonder if they all have the same problem as me...

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    The shop team is looking into this issue for players like you. They should be reaching out to you within the next few days. I apologize for the delay in response for this urgent issue.