Thread: What happened to the third birthday challenge????? | Forums

What happened to the third birthday challenge?????

I was doing it, i got around 20 kills, i chexk ubi club and it said i didnt activate it (i did) so i refreshed and it isnt in my challenge list
     2 people found this helpful

So its in my challenge list, but its making me re-add it, when i hit add it says “error has occoured” anyone else?
    Restarted game, still cant add it.. i hope it keeps my progress. Im on ps4 btw
     1 people found this helpful

me 2 I didnt see the 3rd challenge of the 50 kills.

what happend? T_T

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys, just got an update on this from the team:

We've discovered an issue with the 3rd Anniversary Challenge and it was removed to be fixed. The challenge will be available again next Wed (Dec 5-12), and will be modified to 25 kills in MP. If you already completed the challenge, the Recruit Chibi will be delivered next week.
     2 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post

We've discovered an issue with the 3rd Anniversary Challenge and it was removed to be fixed. The challenge will be available again next Wed (Dec 5-12), and will be modified to 25 kills in MP. If you already completed the challenge, the Recruit Chibi will be delivered next week.

I completed it. What happens if I complete the same challenge next week? Will I have 2 chibis ?

Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    I completed it. What happens if I complete the same challenge next week? Will I have 2 chibis ?
    I believe the challenge will just appear as completed for you when it goes live again, I don't think you'll be able to activate it again.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post

Okay question: will my progress save, or do i have to do it again

Originally Posted by Elgato1405 Go to original post
    Okay question: will my progress save, or do i have to do it again
    That I am not sure about, I will see if I can find out for you. I'm leaning towards thinking you'll have to start over if it wasn't completed, but I'll confirm.

\ they’ll probably make us start over, which sucks tbh

To confirm:

1.) Any progress you had towards the original challenge will not be counted, however, the required kills will be cut in half (from 50 to 25) in order to make it a bit easier to achieve.

2.) If you have already completed the challenge, you will not receive any benefits from completing the challenge a 2nd time. You will have already been awarded your winnings when the fix goes live.