Thread: Accidentally killed the archer in employment opportunities now stuck | Forums

MarounJ's Avatar Junior Member

Accidentally killed the archer in employment opportunities now stuck

Please help on PS4 i accidentally killed the archer in equal employment opportunity program misstion instead of recruit him then i got stuck i cant go any further i went back to Barnabas and i told him "i had to kill him" but nothing i can't finish the mission .. i have no any saved game before this misstion and its not fair to start a new game any suggestions ? Thanks

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi MarounJ! I'm going to assume you are referring to ACOD's mission Equal Employment Opportunity. The account you are using to post in the forums does not appear to be the account with your PSN account. Can you send me a PM with your PSN username? I can report this issue up for you once I have that info.

MarounJ's Avatar Junior Member

Thank you!

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hi MarounJ! I'm going to assume you are referring to ACOD's mission Equal Employment Opportunity. The account you are using to post in the forums does not appear to be the account with your PSN account. Can you send me a PM with your PSN username? I can report this issue up for you once I have that info.
    My account is MarounJ92
    Thank you for helping me im stuck on this mission for 2 days !

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    It seems like that PSN account is currently not linked to a Ubisoft account. Can you try linking it?