Store not working, wont let me use MasterCard nor Paypal...

As title says I cant use those payment methods and the sale is going away soon, I already tried to open a CS chat to no avail.... /=

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Rammsteniako! I was able to find your support ticket about this issue. I saw that you were able to purchase the game through Steam, and are just wanting a refund on units for the discount code. I will pass your case on to the regional shop team.

If you were to have purchasing issues in the future, we first recommend attempting to purchase items through the Store web-page. If you are still having issues, we recommend these browser steps. For reference, here are all the accepted payment methods. If this does not help, we recommend submitting a ticket with a screenshot of the error message you are getting.

Can someone please contact me as well? My account got charged 3 times and the order never went through on Cyber Monday. I submitted a ticket on Monday and still no response!

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Darksafyreeyz! I responded to you on your forum thread here. We recommend against double posting about issues for future reference.