Thread: Fix the Drone situation! | Forums

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member

Fix the Drone situation!

As I sit here waiting for my tk ban to expire (freaking Ash jumped in front of me (second one I was mine)) I wondered what it would take for the Devs to make an adjustment, nay, a compromise, on these stupid crutching drones. I know everyone loves their cams because of whatever excuse, but I think they are a nuisance that needs some attention.

So, please consider making our second drone part of our loadout kit. If they are such a value to the players then let them exchange them with their semi-worthless flashbangs and stuff (plug for Mad_Dog8762 ). Seems to me a fair and balanced choice for the common good..and even if players dont think its a good idea they probably don't know whats good for themselves, or just like the ash that ran right into my fire too stupid to know the difference.

I said my salty piece and now that my ban's up it's time for me to fly. Peace! Oh..and next time someone runs in front of my gun I'm going to take the ban and play on one of my other two (paid) accounts . L8erz Sk8erz!

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    As I sit here waiting for my tk ban to expire (freaking Ash jumped in front of me (second one I was mine)) I wondered what it would take for the Devs to make an adjustment, nay, a compromise, on these stupid crutching drones. I know everyone loves their cams because of whatever excuse, but I think they are a nuisance that needs some attention.

So, please consider making our second drone part of our loadout kit. If they are such a value to the players then let them exchange them with their semi-worthless flashbangs and stuff (plug for Mad_Dog8762 ). Seems to me a fair and balanced choice for the common good..and even if players dont think its a good idea they probably don't know whats good for themselves, or just like the ash that ran right into my fire too stupid to know the difference.

I said my salty piece and now that my ban's up it's time for me to fly. Peace! Oh..and next time someone runs in front of my gun I'm going to take the ban and play on one of my other two (paid) accounts . L8erz Sk8erz!
    Or they could buff mute to actually do his job instead of giving him the pocket sniper.

Originally Posted by USMCDEVILDOG010 Go to original post
    Or they could buff mute to actually do his job instead of giving him the pocket sniper.
    Nah, that would only limit Ubi's options in creating an alternate operator choice with some throwable jammers. Can't have that.

I cringe at how lame the game is with so many drones. Late round, 1 v 3..get double droned. Everyone else might like it because 'its part of the game', but I think it sucks and should be addressed. Sooner or later I'm just gonna say F-it and start quitting every match that gets drone abused. And since I only play ranked now (because casual sucks and is unplayable 90% of the time) I guess I'll get that Copper 3 I've always dreamed of, and those poor newbie bastads can suck it up and drone my a$$ out any day of the week. No worries, I can manage myself.

Could we get a Thatcher on defense then? It would work for me..

Same old Cooper Scooper...... always moaning.
    Quit and play on a different account then, mother licker.
    Drones are part of the game. If you were half decent you'd use them to your advantage when attacking and be able to drone out the last remaining defender.
    Pooper Cooper......
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheBoyNunn Go to original post
    Same old Cooper Scooper...... always moaning.
    Quit and play on a different account then, mother licker.
    Drones are part of the game. If you were half decent you'd use them to your advantage when attacking and be able to drone out the last remaining defender.
    Pooper Cooper......
    Hey, thanks for noticing my thread TheBoyNunn. I did have another account but I just don't feel like transferring my ps4 primary over to my ps4 pro. It wouldn't help the drone problem anyways if I did. Nah, there has to be a way to fix this massive letdown in the game without resorting to such extremes.

How about we get another operator that has a few heat signature drones? Along with Twitch that should be good enough for the communities drone affliction..erm..I mean affection.

Anyways, I'll see you around..and not because I particularly desire it but it seems as though you found a new hobby in the forum (me). I'm honored you took the time chap.

Pooper Cooper Ranked k/d = 0.90 (dies more times than he kills)
    TheBoyNunn Ranked k/d = 1.17 (kills more times than he dies)

You see the difference?

Moaning about drones wont save you, son.

You'll only see me in the kill cam. The stats don't lie......

to answer your thread, droning is both frustrating and fun at the same time, the side you're on makes the difference between frustrating and fun.
    if you're attacker, well spotting those poor defenders are fun but if you're defender, i know what you mean.
    BUT with Kaid in the game, i'm gonna use him as drone destroyer.i'm gonna shock the wires in door frames to get those drones and deny ash from destroying the wires with just one blast.
    remember when attackers had only ONE drone at the time?i remember.

Pooper Cooper Ranked k/d = 0.90 (dies more times than he kills)
    TheBoyNunn Ranked k/d = 1.17 (kills more times than he dies)

You see the difference?

Moaning about drones wont save you, son.

stats doesn't mean anything, except that you can hold your own ground.i've seen players with 0.9 K/D that are really good at callouts and coaching a team.they can be a good player and have good plans but the execution isn't good.
    and BTW Don't be toxic cause there will always be a guy more toxic(better) than you.for example me.i'm 1.4K/D diamond and i'm not Cooper Scooper, i'm Platinum Scooper. so you have to GIT GUD to get on Plat so you can watch me in kill cam.
     1 people found this helpful

Hope-Rises....... Helmets-Fall.......

You're a fking copper 3 with 1/10th the play time and you lose more games than I do. You're casual k/d is lower than mine and that mode gives you more time to use drones. And I'm no son, I'm probably 2x older than you and I definitely make at least 10x $ more than you. You haven't a clue.

@Hope-Rises: Yea, I remember the old drone days of only having one at a time. It was fine then and I don't know why they changed it. They said they were going to see how it went and I'm telling them It sucks. Sure I get the occasional wallbang or double drone out, but that wouldn't change because those players, unlike The Boy, are high caliber players that I have no chance against anyways. Getting killed by droneout isn't the issue because it hardly happens. The way I see it, there is no reason why we need all 10 of them on the map at once. Add Doki and Valk into the mix and cams become ridiculous.

I want a change in drones because they are becoming a utility more than it was designed for, which was to find the objective and to prevent camping. We don't need that anymore and if we do then I guess some players really do suck enough to require it. There must be a better solution to what we have now. if not then I wish Ubi would just tell me so I can accept it and move on. Otherwise I'm going to keep thinking of ways to improve the concept instead of using the damn things to improve my 'k/d'..of which I could give a sh*t about.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►