Jeopardy for Nintendo Switch's online is broken

Hi.

I just downloaded Jeopardy from the eshop and you cant log in to the ubisoft club.

I used the same password online so I know it is correct. This issue also affects Wheel of Fortune where the backend that it is connecting to is severed or seems like it.

I have contacted NIntendo about how that game is listing features incorrectly and trying to work with them to remove it and Wheel of Fortune from their eshop. I recommend every one else do this so as to force Ubisoft to test their software before release.

Ubisoft USED to make quality games. Now a broken game seems par for the course. ridiculous.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi CapnSkull! There was a known issue that should have been resolved. If you are still having this issue, please follow this FAQ. If this does not help, you can send me a PM with your Switch username so I may investigate this further for you.

I have been having the same issue with the same two games as well. Even though I knew my password was correct, I changed it anyway just to see if that could have been the problem. Still get the error message saying my email or password must be incorrect.

Glad I found this forum and that I'm not the only person that had this problem.

Such a bummer because I love Ubisoft Club content, and game show videogames are a perfect fit on the Switch

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    The Ubisoft account you are using here on the forums is not linked to your Nintendo Switch. Please link your Nintendo Switch account to your Ubisoft account.