It's all about the money. The f*****g money! They don't give a s**t about your posts here don't you got that for all these years? And while this game could have ended with few expansions or DLC (sort of) or say Trials Frontier 2, 3 ... they decided to act like this. Well everybody who's following their actions for the past year already knows why they are doing this (read the beginning of this post). While i am ok with this kind of an act, because i really like the game, i am not ok with the time being narrowed.. like "what the ..." i am working all through out the day and the weekends are the few days remaining when i got some spare time ... no words you greedy a... h... gg, gj, you are awsome ***kisses***

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*
    *clap*

Good job RedLynx/Ubisoft. You've done it again! More pissed off customers! I wonder how many have quit playing because of your poor choices? This is a game to play for fun outside of our busy lifestyles and not during it. I can't believe I'm still here to be honest. I play less and less though. I'm about 50 tracks behind most of you and I really don't care. I should be in the top 50 somewhere but I just don't care to play competitively anymore. Good job! You've killed it for me!!! I'm not sure if I should say thank you or F|_|CK YOU

I can't do it. I'm out.

I've been in Legends over half a dozen times, including last season. I just can't do these half seasons. Especially during the holiday season.

Unfortunately, being out of the bunker means I may be out of the game altogether. I wish I was aware of this season before buying another round of Rider Club. That will be my last.

Genius👌

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Dear Riders, we’ve taken your suggestions & requests into consideration and made changes to Leg 2 of the Season.

Please note that we’re only making these changes in the Bunker from time to time, in order to provide our players with an enhanced In-game experience.
    Your feedback is always appreciated.

Following are the new parameters for Leg 2 of Tranzit Marathon.

2 hour showdown duration
    3 free Showdowns.
    4 free Golden Tickets
    5 tickets for an extra showdown
    30 minutes - Free ticket regeneration time.

I suppose it's nice to give us an extra showdown but it the DURATION of the event and showdowns that's a problem. And one extra ticket per showdown is nothing considering most spend like at least 10 tickets per track in a competitive match.

Also btw a marathon is supposed to be LONGER. Seems like this is a sprint on more ways than one.

kotziasgeorge's Avatar Member
    Thank you for the consideration. I too dont seem to have enough time to complete the first leg. You could release some older bunker tracks in the shop though.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    Dear Riders, we’ve taken your suggestions & requests into consideration and made changes to Leg 2 of the Season.

Please note that we’re only making these changes in the Bunker from time to time, in order to provide our players with an enhanced In-game experience.
    hmmmmmmmmmm, more often it's because you F up the beginning of the next season and have to extend an already month long season a couple more days

now you can't expand a week long half season...

thanks for being soooooooooooo considerate! <3

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Well....Many tickets burned and many dollars up in smoke.....But I finished this stupid half season with about 40 minutes left before the second leg. Some dude, Prometheus_TFG was battling me for legends rank. I let him have an hour or so and then I started to play. It was very tough...But I claimed all three tracks with our back and forth battle. Sorry bud, but I took a hit on my first showdown. Some dude was better than me so I forfeited and had to start 3 showdowns paying for the extra tickets.

One of the showdowns I had the Phantom on Metal Mayhem..........WHY is this still possible???? We need answers.

Originally Posted by aghate22 Go to original post
    That didn't cross my mind but seems a bit unlikely to happen. Say for example a rider is at Level 8 currently, but I cannot find him on Bonxy. The skills are immense and this is the second time it has happened.
    Another thing Iíve noticed thatís different this season..... these unknown riders are willing to spend an unholy number of tickets to win, even at rank 15. Thereís no reason to blow precious resources at that low of a rank. Iíve seen it before in isolated cases but all of a sudden itís widespread.