Thread: Just dance 2019 unlimited for Nintendo switch | Forums

My Ticket

I have been given the same copied and pasted answer for troubleshooting and to provide photos. Clearly there is some big issue going on that they refuse to address. I currently have. 365 day unlimited pass going to waste because of this

cannot connect to ubisoft serves

Same Issues Ticket #07411022

Same problem

Same problem: 07424928

Same issue here, unable to use Dance Unlimited pass as the "Ubisoft club" login/create options refuse to connect or work... Opened a ticket as advised in this forum, after trying the troubleshoot guide to no avail.... Ticket number is 07438078 .

Also FYI for those uploading future tickets - they asked for several photos - and it should be noted that their ticket submission caps at 9 photos totaling no more than 5mb(they tall you none of this prior to submitting a ticket). So just be prepared if you chose to go that route.

Ticket #

This is my ticket # 07411559.
    Created it 2 days ago,and I was send to this forum, I just added the screenshots requested.

Same issue occured

Same issue occured to me. I hope this could be fixed soon.
    CASE NUMBER 07416879

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi friends! Thank you so much for the ticket numbers. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.
    By now, this issue should be resolved. If you are still having this issue, please let us know so we can look back into it. Thanks again!

Thank you for listening to us and fixing the problem!

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No problem

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345