Originally Posted by TKFTGuillotine Go to original post
    I'm also noticing that 9 times out of 10, removable items on the wheel like the 1/2 Car and Million Dollar Wedge will be "picked up" and added to a player's inventory, but remain on the wheel. I don't know if you can still pick them up or if it's just a graphical issue, but worth noting nonetheless. They're also still there for the Final Spin (they shouldn't be), but it counts them as $500 wedges.
    Once it goes bad, it's graphical. However, I noticed that the wild card and gift tag specifically will re-generate each round (not just graphically--it can be claimed more than once), which is very, very strange. For example:

Round 1: Claimed Wild Card and Gift Tag
    Round 2: Wild Card and Gift Tag appeared again; figured it was just the graphics glitch--nope! I landed on them both AGAIN and the game gave them to me as prizes again. They stopped coming off the wheel visually at this point, as well
    Round 3: Visually the Wild Card and Gift Tag were still on the wheel due to the glitches, but I was able to claim them both AGAIN. Same as round 2, they just stayed there, but no longer registered as on the wheel.
    Round 4: Nothing came off the wheel visually during the final spin, but it registered as if all of the wedges and gift tags were removed like you said above.

It should be like the PS4 version (and the actual show itself), where except for 1/2 car tags, once something comes off the wheel, it's off for the entire rest of the game. For example:

Round 1: Million, Gift Tag, Wild Card, Prize Wedge present
    Round 2: 1/2 car tags are introduced
    Round 3: 1/2 car tags are replenished if any have been claimed from Round 2
    Round 4: Anything not claimed from the wheel from prior rounds should be removed for the final spin

Hey, can we get some sort of confirmation from ANY Ubisoft people that this stuff is being worked on? I didn't personally spend any real world money on the game (used some eShop credit), but there are people that did, and they paid for a broken game, and so far all I'm seeing is "We've sent this along to the team." Great, so they know about it, but is there actually anything being worked on? Because somehow you've managed to make your version of Jeopardy the more competent game in this two-game package, and while that game is NOTHING like Jeopardy, it works. This has issues that affect gameplay.
     1 people found this helpful

Frustrated

I don't understand why we have not gotten an update yet. It's been weeks, and I found it very frustrating when I bought the game to play with some friends...

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi friends! This information has been reported up to the Wheel of Fortune team. We sincerely appreciate your help in investigating these issues. Any updates will be posted on the official Ubisoft website. If you encounter any further issues, please provide us with as much detail as possible. Thanks again!

Online play is now working for myself in this game and Jeopardy to log in to Ubisoft Club.

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hi friends! This information has been reported up to the Wheel of Fortune team. We sincerely appreciate your help in investigating these issues. Any updates will be posted on the official Ubisoft website. If you encounter any further issues, please provide us with as much detail as possible. Thanks again!
    Where will this be on the official Ubisoft website? Is there a specific place you can direct us so that we can continue to refresh that page, awaiting an update that makes this game actually playable?

There is no doubt in my mind that we will continue to report issues and beg for a patch, since a $40 un-returnable game was purchased that doesn't work the way it should. There is no other option.

Ubisoft has this news website for any Ubisoft related news. Additionally, I will personally update this thread once an update is available. An update should be in the works regarding your reported issues, and we appreciate all the information you've provided so far

Hi there,

It looks like a major patch came out today that fixed MOST of the issues. Here's some updates:

Missing sounds:
    Bankrupt when you land on Bankrupt - FIXED
    1/2 Car Horn when you land on 1/2 Car Tag - FIXED
    Solved puzzle music cue - FIXED
    The iconic "ding" when letters light up blue on the puzzle board - FIXED
    The speed-up music during round 4 - FIXED
    The bell sound that should be heard when the final spin graphic is being displayed - FIXED

Bugs:
    The game breaks randomly and the million dollar wedge, prize wedges, 1/2 car tags, and gift tags just stop coming off the wheel after a round or 2--including during the final spin where ALL extras on the wheel should be removed - This appears to be fixed, more gameplay on the new patch will be needed to fully confirm

The wild card and gift tags will re-generate on the wheel not just visually; they can be claimed again and again. This is NOT how the game is played--once these are off the wheel, they are off for the entire rest of that game, with the exception of the 1/2 car tags which should replenish. - This appears to be fixed, more gameplay on the new patch will be needed to fully confirm

Update 1.0.1 (the one that everyone had day 1 that this game came out, which is industry standard at this point), BROKE the flippers. Depending on where the wheel lands, the flipper will register the adjacent wedge, that WAS NOT LANDED ON. - This is not as bad as before, but there are still flipper problems. When it seems that the wheel has stopped, the flipper will "fall through" the pegs sometimes. I have captured video of these occurring twice already, so once they are posted to Twitter I will link the videos here.

The background lights that flash when you solve a puzzle, at some point just get stuck flashing, even when normal play resumes the next round (it happens in the bonus round as well) - FIXED

The debounce when hitting buttons is poor or non-existent. There have been many times when you push a button to solve the puzzle, it shows you the screen to start inputting text, but then immediately jumps to the next player to spin, as if you forfeit your solve. - This appears resolved, although input is still laggy.

After playing a round, if you want to go into the options to change the prize wedge or the gift tags, the wheel doesn't spin to the correct places, so you cannot see the changes you are making. - This appears resolved, but more gameplay will be needed to confirm.

Additional observations:

The wheel podium is see-through again, and the spinning animation has returned.

When you land on wedges, they light up much more vibrantly now.

This appears present in the PS4 and Xbox One versions as well, but when you land on Lose a Turn, you should not hear the Bankrupt sound (on the show, there is no sound heard when landing on Lose a Turn).

I hadn't noticed this before, but the Buy a Vowel and Solve buttons on the controller are swapped from where the PS4 and Xbox One versions are. It's minor, but since I'm pretty used to those versions, I accidentally try to solve when I'm actually trying to buy a vowel.

I will update the thread with my new findings on Twitter so they can be reported to the WOF team. Thank you for everything you've done thus far to fix this game.

Here are what appear to be the open issues after the latest patch/update.

The wheel has completely stopped, and the flippers hang there, but then suddenly drop. Here are 2 examples I posted to my Twitter:

https://twitter.com/josephpanzner/st...83855985790976
    https://twitter.com/josephpanzner/st...84874127962112

As mentioned previously, when you land on Lose a Turn, you should not hear the Bankrupt sound (on the show, there is no sound heard when landing on Lose a Turn).

The Buy a Vowel and Solve buttons on the controller are swapped from where the PS4 and Xbox One versions are. It's minor, but since I'm pretty used to those versions, I accidentally try to solve when I'm actually trying to buy a vowel.

The 1/2 car tags appear on the wheel during the Mystery Round (Round 2) which is correct. Unfortunately, they are not re-generating during the Express Round (Round 3) as they should be. The 1/2 car tags should be replenished completely at the start of Round 3, even if one (or both) were claimed during Round 2, and that isn't happening after the new update.

The bonus round wheel flipper still acts strange and doesn't look like it's moving correctly--it just looks odd. Hard to describe.. I'll try to capture a video of it and post it on Twitter.

Thanks!

Thanks for your observations! I did pass them onto the Dev team.

This appears present in the PS4 and Xbox One versions as well, but when you land on Lose a Turn, you should not hear the Bankrupt sound (on the show, there is no sound heard when landing on Lose a Turn).
    This is designed purposely by the WOF team to provide some form of audio feedback for losing a turn.

I hadn't noticed this before, but the Buy a Vowel and Solve buttons on the controller are swapped from where the PS4 and Xbox One versions are. It's minor, but since I'm pretty used to those versions, I accidentally try to solve when I'm actually trying to buy a vowel.
    This is also as designed, since the Switch version of the game has the new UI design.

The 1/2 car tags appear on the wheel during the Mystery Round (Round 2) which is correct. Unfortunately, they are not re-generating during the Express Round (Round 3) as they should be. The 1/2 car tags should be replenished completely at the start of Round 3, even if one (or both) were claimed during Round 2, and that isn't happening after the new update.
    The team has found this happens if both of the tags were claimed in round 2 and you solve the round 2 puzzle. Otherwise, it should always be replenished.

Update 1.0.1 (the one that everyone had day 1 that this game came out, which is industry standard at this point), BROKE the flippers. Depending on where the wheel lands, the flipper will register the adjacent wedge, that WAS NOT LANDED ON. - This is not as bad as before, but there are still flipper problems. When it seems that the wheel has stopped, the flipper will "fall through" the pegs sometimes. I have captured video of these occurring twice already, so once they are posted to Twitter I will link the videos here.
    The devs said this is normal behavior, as it will fall through to the next wedge when it stops right on the peg.

We appreciate your reports!