Thread: Daughters of Artemis hostile again????? | Forums

jdfdemocracy's Avatar Junior Member

Daughters of Artemis hostile again?????

So I completed the quest killed all legendary animals became their leader they where all friendly never attacked again. Finished the game all trophies figure did go back and check out the village in Chios now they are all hostile even though I am their leader. Is this bugged or are they always a bunch of **** heads??? I thought after becoming their leader they would no longer be hostile.........

show_stoppa's Avatar Senior Member
    please post this in the spoiler section.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello jdfdemocracy,

I am moving this to the Spoilers forum as it contains information that players may have not discovered for themselves yet.

Lilia-Tonks's Avatar Junior Member
    Its a bug, or a huge oversight. either way there have been several threads made about them still being hostile after finishing the questline.

Sue_xee's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah for me they had been friendly for some time, then they went hostile. Some locations are shown as restricted areas but some are not, either way they attack me.
    I even took advantage of my leader identity when I fetched the key to Medusa.

rafiknoll's Avatar Junior Member
    1.1.1 is here and it is still not fixed. It seems to have gotten worse. I had this random quest giver who was a daughter attack me as soon as she finished telling me the objective (kill Athenians). I had to escape because I didn't want to kill her and fail the mission. She attacked me again after she rewarded me for the mission, This time I knocked her out and kidnapped her to my crew :P

In both conversations, the only reason I could even start the discussion without getting attacked is because she was asleep...

Drex404's Avatar Member
    I have a vid of how it's supposed to be:

I completed the quest after 1.0.7 (3rd playthrough). I also have a playthrough with the quest completed before that. On that one, they didn't attack me until after a load and are now hostile. I don't have a vid of that though.

I am disappointed to see it isn't even among the "known issues" yet...

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys! This issue has been reported to the ACOD team once again. If you are on PC or PS4, please submit your save files on a ticket, and update this thread with your ticket numbers. Thanks!

I tried to follow your instructions and submit my save file on a ticket, but when I try to upload my save it says: "You can't upload files of this type".