Suggestions:

The templar themed outfit for the knights minion should stay and all of us should get the execution for cheaper. Also to double that, we need to nerf the wu lin characters hard. Also would be great if we could make our hero look like an assassin creed no matter the class just for the event. Just like odyssey.

Veanom's Avatar Junior Member

no no no

perk system only is terrible, old gear system + perks (not in equip) is what we want!

Hello Team,

I did post a feedback like this in the French forum but maybe it is more useful on the English one. I will just translate my concerns with the new perk system on a simple and easy explanation.

BEFORE:
    A. Chance to get a piece you want with the affix you want = 1 on 3
    B. Chance to get the second affix you want = 1 on 3
    C. Chance to get the piece you really want. 3 X 3 = 9
    D. I don't take into account the probability to get the refinery affix.

NOW:
    Just too much. You spent too much steel to get what you want but finally you don't get them because the probability is too high.

Beside, you can't try the perk so the usefulness is relative and you cannot judge by yourself.

This is just right off.

Perk system is terrible. Gear should award points to a point pool. Giving you the option to allocate points to the perks you want.

There is no point at all in refining gear once you have got the right ones to get 3 perks. A clear sign of crap design.
     1 people found this helpful

Come on Ubi....

Okay, so I been on a break from the game for a few months. I come back and find out that my stats has been replaced. My stamina is crap, my over all damage I deal out is gone. The time I spent trying to get a damage and stamina build is completely negated. These perks so far are a crap idea. Your 'note' on the update saying you been listening to us is false. You haven't heard crap from the players other wise you would know that people don't want their stats removed. I run out of stamina way too fast and the time waiting for the stamina to recharge gets me killed.

Seriously Ubisoft, stop messing with things, bring our stats back. Get rid of those stupid perks. The experiment you guys are doing isn't funny nor is it making the game fun. If you guys want to make an update, I suggest your next update is to bring back our stats. You're going to loose players if you keep it.

It would be nice if the devs would give some feedback on our feedback!...it's time for an update to perks (160 gear unlocks 3 perks without ever upgrading or refining...so why is there nothing at 180 or when refining? )

Perk system is great !

Most of the people who whines about perk system being crap used revenge build & it's just not fun to see those **** tier people. New perk system is meant to be delete the revenge build & decrease the gap between high vs low rep players. High rep players deals more damage what kind ****ty logic is that. Perks right now are equivalent to tier 1 feats & that's a good sign. But one thing should be added that refined 180 gear does nothing there should be a reward for having refined 180 gear.

Originally Posted by Booop.-XoX Go to original post
    Most of the people who whines about perk system being crap used revenge build & it's just not fun to see those **** tier people. New perk system is meant to be delete the revenge build & decrease the gap between high vs low rep players. High rep players deals more damage what kind ****ty logic is that. Perks right now are equivalent to tier 1 feats & that's a good sign. But one thing should be added that refined 180 gear does nothing there should be a reward for having refined 180 gear.
    ^this is the biggest current issue. However, many that complain it's not because of missing a revenge build or anything like that...many hated the way the perk system was rolled out and that the only compensation was 5 crates. They should have at least made it so that 180 ref2 gear had 3 perks (as I can get that with 160 gear). They basically made it so players who had maxed out the gear for their heroes had to replace their gear again. I think that was the biggest complaint. But absolutely, the biggest issue now is that they still haven't updated perks at all and there is no reason to upgrade/refine with the current system.
     1 people found this helpful

. I used to enyo tweaking equiment (give up defense for attack and stamina regen vs stamina cost etc. Now the equipment feels like it doesn't matter. With no equipment you start out with 1 perks. You cant equip 2 perks until rep 5 or 6. So you might as well salvage all equipment until because there is no real point to equipment anymore.

Basically perks system takes the fun out of character building. I am fine if we revert back for Year 3.

Worst update in history

Before this change in October, I was a daily player. I played for honor, and I enjoyed it, even if I lost. My hero's weren't considered the best, but the gear system allowed me to balance out their weaknesses and find a good balance with most heros.

However this new "perk" system, if it can really be called that. Not only are these "perks" underwhelming, the fact that there are only a few per hero forces you to play a hero in a method that the game developers want you to. I generally find unique play-styles, that are not what most players will use. This allows me to confuse my opponents, and win more often. Now to get the most out of this terrible perk system I have to pay in a very specific way, just like the other players. This takes away yet another advantage I had.

Even if these perks were varied, and allowed for multiple play-styles, and are buffed to actually be worthwhile, the actual system is rather difficult to use. To get three perks on a maxed out character, you have to use the first few perks, that are available to even the lowest level characters. This really isn't a rewarding system to the players that have put hours upon hours into your game. If you're going to force us to use this crazy system, you could at least make it worth leveling up your hero. You just haven't done that.

Finally your main reason for implementing this incredibly lacking perk system, was to remove the advantage that upper-tier players have agains lower tier players. You haven't done this, because this reason wasn't valid to begin with. The main advantage that upper-tier players have is the hours, and days that they've poured into learning their characters, and perfecting their combos, and defense against other heros. You can't fix this by throwing out a great system, and replacing it with useless part. I can't believe you thought this was a good idea. Also you shouldn't be matching lower-tier players with the upper-tier players, that's just a bad matchmaking system.

In conclusion, this October update was the worst update you've ever provided. You ruined the gear system, you may as well remove the gear system entirely, it couldn't be worse than the garbage you've given us now. I haven't played since October, I know that a large amount of your player-base has done the same. I keep reading patch notes, hoping, praying, wishing, that you would bring back your good gear system, or at least replace the perk system with something that isn't terrible. If not I don't believe I, or many others that you have lost, will ever play your game again. And that's sad, you had such a good core system, your combat system was amazing, different than most others, and had a pleasing learning curve for each hero, but you've ruined the entire thing with this mistake that you made in October.

Please, please, please, fix this gear system. Let your original player-base come back to the game we loved, and played for over a year. This game used to be my favorite game, but as it currently is, it's unplayable.

Sincerely,
    A disappointed day-0 player
    alphanerd117