Bug - A Life’s Worth

Despite completing all missions for Sokrates & Heitor, A Life’s Worth will not appear, and randomly popped up as Quest Completed even though it was never accepted as a quest. As a result the cultist, The Master, will not appear/spawn and cannot be found on the map near the quarry to kill.

I have the quest in my playthrough, but it always plays out the same. No matter what I tell Sokrates, Alexios will not kill the woman. Upon returning to the master he always says he won't kill the woman. It's not my choice. I tested every dialogue option with Sokrates and none leads to killing the woman. This is totally weird. The quest seems not only be bugged in regards of appearing but also for itself.

Or are you simply not supposed to accept the Master's deal? Are there no papers? Is there no woman? Can the slave actually never be freed? This quest confuses me big time.

Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting this, I will be sure to get that looked into with the game team. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

I can't get the quest to pop up either and its very frustrating. Has Ubisoft found a solution yet? I'd be really disappointed if im not able to complete the game because I cant get this one cultist. Please reply if theres a solution. I've progressed far past this portion of the game and really don't want to start over.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by achurch888 Go to original post
    I can't get the quest to pop up either and its very frustrating. Has Ubisoft found a solution yet? I'd be really disappointed if im not able to complete the game because I cant get this one cultist. Please reply if theres a solution. I've progressed far past this portion of the game and really don't want to start over.
    Can you confirm if you recruited Odessa already to your ship? If so this quest automatically completes, however you should still be able to locate the cultist 'The Master'.

Could you also provide screenshots of your Quest Log screen, Cultist Screen (click on the cultist 'The Master') and your Ship screen.

Also if you could submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here.

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.