Thread: Assassins creed Odyssey: game breaking fast travel glitch (spoilers) | Forums

DeeThunder's Avatar Junior Member
    I donít have my save files before the glitch happened as I deleted those files prior. The earliest I have is saved at level 33 in Korinthia. Iíve had this same glitch since the Mykonos quest. Less alone I donít remember what I did, which was like a month ago. I still are not able to fast travel. Iíve reloaded a lot of save files. If I were to start from the very beginning thatís 100+ hours drained and some just from travel by ship because of the fast travel. When in the Atlantis, I still cannot travel outside the cave.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We are still asking for any save files you have currently available for the investigation of this issue. Once you've made a ticket, let us know what your ticket number is!
     1 people found this helpful

Odder_Otter's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you for looking into this!

Just uploaded my save file, case number is: 07454904

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for your save file Odder_Otter! Can you also update your ticket with what you were doing in the game at the time? Whether you had a side quest active, were in a conquest battle, or doing a non-quest related thing.

Please also note that if this occurred during Mykonos, go to the Tavern by foot, where you'll find a quest line. Once that's completed, you should be able to fast travel again. Let us know how it goes!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234