Thread: Assassins creed Odyssey: game breaking fast travel glitch (spoilers) | Forums

ExodusVanguard's Avatar Junior Member

Assassins creed Odyssey: game breaking fast travel glitch (spoilers)

Unable to fast travel while at the gates of Atlantis, meaning that I am stuck and unable to play the game. Restarting ps4 and, or game doesn't work. Plus there is no save file I can go back to where the glitch isn't present. Please patch this major issue Ubisoft. Is there anyone else who has encountered this problem?
     1 people found this helpful

FarkyJTV's Avatar Junior Member
    me seems random my fast travel suddenly stops working at all after finnishing mykenos missions.there are already videos of random fast travel bugs all over the place.

ubisoft you need to sort this out ASAP its a game and product breaking bug.wothou fast travel the game is almost unnplayeable

SmackMyFish's Avatar Junior Member

Fast travel greyed out

I have the same problem and contacted Ubisoft a few days ago with a video of the issue and they just said that they forwarded it to the development team to wait

whiteknight08096's Avatar Junior Member
    This is the fourth thread that Ive replied to about this issue. Im stuck in the same exact place as the OP and unable to progress, rendering my copy of the game as no more than a beverage coaster.

iam on the better side of the fence i got the game with amd bundle when i bought the vega 64 so i am not as pissed as i used to.

Sat0Shi's Avatar Junior Member
    Same issue here, stuck at the same place.
    I even tried to wait a whole day ingame for the light to open the doors, nothing.

theleximus's Avatar Junior Member

Same issue broken game.

Unable to fast travel while at the gates of Atlantis, meaning that I am stuck and unable to play the game just like you. Such a sad state to make it impossible to play the game after 40+ hours

SmackMyFish's Avatar Junior Member
    Ubisoft really needs to fix this game breaking bug and they have had more than enough time considering theres another forum with the same bug in reported back from October 2nd

rockleagend57's Avatar Junior Member

Same bug

This just happened to me as well but was happening while I was on Mykonos too. Hope to get this bug resolved quickly to get back to the fun

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►