Thread: game lags and freeze | Forums

jmarin17's Avatar Junior Member

game lags and freeze

It has happened twice already. first during the a ship came sailing, and then during the penelope's shroud. Im either running or fighting and the game starts to lag and then freezes, but I still can hear the background music. At first I thought it was my ps4, but then I saw youtube video showing the same issue.

Any help?
     3 people found this helpful

littleninja_27's Avatar Junior Member

Freezing

I have the same. Havenít been able to play all day because whenever I load the game up and it takes me to my player it freezes immediately, I tried rebooting the PS4, removing the disc, I even left the PS4 for 2 hours and nothing, been doing this since 7am. Nothing has fixed. Assassins creed is my fav and Iíve never had an issue before, Iím gutted
     2 people found this helpful

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, can you try these steps and see if they help? If they do not, can you let me know if this is happening in a specific location?

littleninja_27's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    Hey guys, can you try these steps and see if they help? If they do not, can you let me know if this is happening in a specific location?
    Hi, so Iíve tried all the steps suggested and nothing worked.

Iím Alexios, level 24. Wearing a full epic armour get up.
    26hrs and 30minutes in.

I had just finished the main story quest from Xenia to get info about my mother. I then went back to Athens and did the side quest from Sokrates high horse so I could take out all the eyes of Kosmos cultist. Did that and got the trophy. Then sailed to pephka and defeated a mercenary in the arena for that trophy and then sailed to Argolis where I was just about to talk to Hippokrates for the next main quest of chapter 5.

It was maybe 1am, I did a save, waited for the save sign to stop then closed the appplication.
    I was probably playing for around 9hrs in one sitting.

Whilst playing I didnít encounter any bugs, glitches or freezes.

It was just today when I tried to play I chose continue, then it loaded me in and froze immediately. I can hear audio but canít move or access map or inventory. I then tried to load an earlier save and all encountered the same issues.

I hope this Info helps to find a solution 🤓

Jeracan's Avatar Member
    This game screams for an update asap.It's a fantastisk game, but that does'nt help if we can't play it.
     3 people found this helpful

hernandezaali's Avatar Junior Member

Game freezes

I am experiencing the same issues where I will be in a the crouch position; someone with a javelin will come by and causes my game to crash. The highlighted javelin expands pass the screen. The music still plays, but I cannot move anywhere. Happens mostly at the forts and camps. I've lost several saved progress!
     1 people found this helpful

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you, I have passed this information along!

jmarin17's Avatar Junior Member

apparently it just stopped

I've been playing without an issue since monday, It just stopped for no reason, I am able to enjoy the game now

Squall_Rinoa89's Avatar Junior Member
    Still having this issue. It's Annoying and needs an update ASAP

Ryusennin's Avatar Member
    As of patch 1.11, there are still many freezes/pauses when sailing or riding horse -- the "funny" thing is that you can still move the camera around your horse or your ship while the world is frozen and the game is struggling to load new data.

I spent some time yesterday around Korinth and Salamis (both on land and at sea, notably for the quest "Divine Intervention") and those loading pauses happened frequently. Apparently it's not specific to the PS4 and affects every platform, even powerful PCs.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►