Thread: Periklesís Symposium Bugged | Forums

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello friends! This issue should have been resolved with the 1.1.1 update. Are you able to provide a clip or screenshot from the latest update to show this issue? Once I have that info, I can report it up to the ACOD team again.

The marker is Herodotus, who died in a previous mission.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @dugdugdug, thanks for providing that image.

I've passed this on to the team for investigation.

Thanks!

Still canít do the Perikles quest!!!!!

I am level 56 and have been roaming for weeks now just waiting on this to be fixed. I go into his house but nothing happens.....no cuts scenes after initial one when walking into house. It shows a marker outside the house but canít get out either. What is going on?!?!?!?

Hi guys! I apologize for the confusion. This issue is set to be resolved in a future update. We appreciate the reports!

Oil And love

Strange did the right thing But still i cant finish this Quest, i wont give me the xp points So i cant continue

@Vstylevinny Are you referring to the Perikles's Symposium? Or Oil and Love?

Hi for some reason when I start this quest 2 people are dead. Sokrates and someoneelse across the room. I can finish the Oil and Drink up quest but nothing after that. It seems like the next quest is to talk to sokrates but he is dead.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345