Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

[RESOLVED] October, 5 2018 -Degradation - Multiple Games - All Platforms

UPDATE 10:00 PM EST: Our team is continuing to monitor for further attacks, but we consider this issue resolved and will make a new thread should new issues arise. We appreciate everyone's patience!

UPDATE 7:00 PM EST: We are still monitoring connection issues. We will keep you updated here!

UPDATE 4:50 PM EST: We are still investigating connection issues across multiple titles. We sincerely appreciate your continued patience as the team is investigating.

UPDATE 2:45 PM EST: The DDoS attacks have been resolved, but we're aware that some users are still experiencing connectivity issues. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated as we work to resolve this.

UPDATE 2:20 PM EST: We are still monitoring the situation of DDoS attacks. We appreciate your continued patience.

UPDATE 12:30 PM EST: ​​We’re currently experiencing a series of DDoS attacks, which unfortunately are a common occurrence for almost all online service providers. This may impact connections to our games as well as server latency, and we are taking steps to mitigate this issue.

Hello everyone. We're aware of an issue currently affecting connectivity and are working towards resolving this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. Please be sure to check this thread for future updates. Thanks.
     19 people found this helpful

Are you guys aware of the Singapore SEAS server issue as well?
     5 people found this helpful

Possible ETA of fix?

EDIT: I connected just now

EDIT2: Quit and cannot connect again

Hello,

I wanted to ask you if you could give us, the Rainbow Six Siege community, an aproximate hour when the issue solves. We can't go past the connecting screen as you know and this problem lasts for about three hours.

Thank you for your time

Issue is still not fixed...
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Town Go to original post
    Hello everyone. We're aware of an issue currently affecting connectivity and are working towards resolving this. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. Please be sure to check this thread for future updates. Thanks.
    Servers are still iffy. I can log in now but can't see my friends list and cant invite anyone to a party.
     4 people found this helpful