By viewing new outfits I知 a little bit worried....

It is clear (and welcome) the effort on creating new armors that has been shown in this and last Warriors Den....and due to the high amount of details I知 getting worried that they will be affected in a negative way by color schemes, symbols, patterns and emboss.

They look that they were designed to be used just like that, without any decorative.

I am sure that a lot of people had spent a good amount of iron in outfits to get a specific symbol, a color or the ornament of their choice, considering also of course the farming of experience to reach a reputation level........but now with this new armors it seams that all those decorative stuff won稚 fit.

Hope I知 wrong, but I知 really worried.
     1 people found this helpful

Berserker looks like homeless old man, during the stream when they where showing berserker i think that Christian said he has a scary look, i was like are you for real man ? 😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Brutal_DaDo Go to original post
    Berserker looks like homeless old man, during the stream when they where showing berserker i think that Christian said he has a scary look, i was like are you for real man ? 😂😂😂
    Where I live thats a normal thing 😂😂😂

I'm not a big Centurion fan but his new armour is a thing of beauty.

Originally Posted by Xeith98zz Go to original post
    Where I live thats a normal thing 😂😂😂
    And the fact that it was barefeet, damn 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that had me weak

Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    I'm not a big Centurion fan but his new armour is a thing of beauty.
    Man, oh man that armor was really something, i think centurion and lawbringer got the best ones

I致e watched the vinkings armor again and the one berserker has with that big bear and hair reminds me of randy savage 😂

Shugoki looks like a tool rather than a demon guard.
    They keep making him into this fat shunk instead of making him look like a linebacker with a bit of a gut.

Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    I've yet to see a new armor that wasn't great. Zerker looks crazy (finally) and my warlord looks like conan the barbarian/hulk hogan 😄

What rep do you need to be before you can start to loot the new armor?