Thread: Visions and Visionaries, quest bug | Forums

MurmurG's Avatar Junior Member

Visions and Visionaries, quest bug

hi,

so, i have just arrived on phokis and i visited a bit the land.
    i found the valley of the snake and i killed Elpenor before the vision and visionaries quest....

now i had to go to the pity house and speak with here about finding my mother/father.
    but when i finished speaking with where and i lived his house, i didn't had any odyssey quest anymore.

i tried to speak with Herodotos but he tell me to bo speak with the pity, so i went back there, but i enter his room anymore.
    i tired to go to the valley of snake again, but Elpenor is still death on the ground....

what wan i do to continue the quest ?
     6 people found this helpful

Alexglara's Avatar Junior Member
    Same problem here

saqib461's Avatar Junior Member
    me too need help

Heratiohairdoo's Avatar Junior Member
    Same here really don't want to start again!!

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting this to us. So to confirm, you killed Elpenor before you completed the 'Consulting A Ghost' mission in Of Visions and Visionaries strand?

Did Elpenor give you the cultist outfit when you killed him? Talking to Herodotos should be the next objective to begin 'The Serpent's Lair' so if he is directing you back to the Oracle this is an issue.

What platforms are you guys playing on?

Airielfox's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm playing on PC and I have the same issue. I completed the quest with Elpenor before the quest with the Oracle.
     1 people found this helpful

D.C.Lawson's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same issue however i spoke with the oracle prior to killing elep. Heroto is still outside the oracles house and i have no Odyssey missions.

Connordude117's Avatar Junior Member

Same issue, needs fixing as soon as possible

This is game breaking. I can’t further the campaign in any way because I chose to explore the beautiful open world instead of following the linear campaign exactly by the numbers. I could maybe load a previous save but that would delete multiple hours of progress. We need a fix on this right away.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

I'm reporting this to the development team now. I'll get back to you if they require any more information about this to help them investigate
     3 people found this helpful

gemstone92's Avatar Junior Member
    Same problem here, no active odyssey quest after speaking with Pithia at her house (did kill Elpenor before seeing her but that was acknowledged in the conversation)

Edit to add: playing on PS4 Pro

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►