The Truth about For Honor Balancing

https://youtu.be/mLi2KRWsVFA

Couldn't agree more with Illest here. The devs are either pathetic at getting updates out, or it's not something that's being worked. With how poorly FH runs (reminder: ladders are still broken) there should be an update every ****ing week.
     3 people found this helpful

Well, yeah, the game has issues. However, it's also the only game in town and there's nothing else like it. That kind of monopoly breeds complacency. Competition would spice things up a bit but no other studio has announced anything like FH, so for the moment it's simply a question of live with the issues or stop playing. Given enough time people will choose the latter option. It's a shame.

Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    Well, yeah, the game has issues. However, it's also the only game in town and there's nothing else like it. That kind of monopoly breeds complacency. Competition would spice things up a bit but no other studio has announced anything like FH, so for the moment it's simply a question of live with the issues or stop playing. Given enough time people will choose the latter option. It's a shame.
    What he said.

Wishing for a good game coming out killing For Honor instantly. Devs won't learn a thing, but at least we'll have something GOOD to play.

Unfortunately thatís how it is, watched the video and couldnít agree more with illest.
    As @DefiledDragon said thereís nothin like for honor out there, so we have to stick with what the devs do, weíre not forced to play the game if it makes us so frustrated, but talking for myself, i love and hate this damned game because the concept itís unique, i havenít played any other game since i bought for honor when it came out just to say how much i love it, but then we have to deal with some f**** up crap and devs sometimes not listening at all. Letís see how things will go once marching fire drops
     3 people found this helpful

So true.. Would be nice to reunite the topics somehow: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ther-AAA-games

ChampionRuby50g's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty good video, I can agree with pretty much all of what Truth said.

Some things I thought was worth noting is that a few other FH Youtubers such as Infinite are agreeing. Not a good sign for Ubi.

Another is that Gingy, who also uploads videos on FH picked up on Roman saying ďyour hero is strong, you arenít playing him rightĒ and how itís a joke. Another commenter saying the same thing, itís straight up disrespect to players, like myself, who have spent 100s of hours playing Lawbringer. My LB is rep 60 now, and this last 10 reps was such a drag. It wasnít enjoyable, I wanted it over and done with whereas with getting to 50 was enjoyable. Lawbringer desperately needs a rework, he isnít in a great spot right now. with the news that no reworks drop with the next update Iím a little bit annoyed, but can understand why and live with it. But this game needs updates on a monthly basis, weekly even.

SpaceJim12's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, Ubi should feel that is something wrong when Steam playerbase goes from 200k to 5k for a month.
    I still wait for Marching Fire to finally decide go on playing or uninstall game for good.

P.S. This game have weekly updates! Don't forget about battle outfits! =)
     2 people found this helpful

They should of just added breach and reworked old heroes.

@spacejim12 Battle outfits?!?! gotta love them!